Esteemed Contributor

Hope that do that gift card promotion this year

Remember girls, that was great, free $25 for every $100 up to $400 , that was $100 free shopping. I know it was way before Thanksgiving.
Valued Contributor

Re: Hope that do that gift card promotion this year

I second that!!! I have more people to buy for this year and am looking forward to some online shopping and avoiding the store crowds for the most part... Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I was just thinking the same thing. I just checked the gift cards. It was towards the end of October last year. There was another one during this past summer.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 DogLvr said:

I was just thinking the same thing. I just checked the gift cards. It was towards the end of October last year. There was another one during this past summer.

I remember the one that was offered this past summer.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/1/2014 susan25 said:

I remember the one that was offered this past summer.

I don't think I saw that one. Hope Chaz has a. Black Friday sale too.
Honored Contributor

well they just had a similar promotion a few months back so hopefully that wasn't the only one they are going to do this year. It was $10 for every $50 gift card you purchase I believe it was.

Super Contributor

I hope they offer this again, too! If anybody sees it, please post so we can all save on our Wen. :-)
Respected Contributor

I posted the gift card bonus this past summer. We discussed how it was difficult getting the gift cards to post to our accounts. Many of us had to call the company that does the gift card promotion for QVC and QVC customer service as well. This did not happen last October, fortunately.

Esteemed Contributor

HD/Doglvr - now I remember, in between me seeing your original post and seeing the difficulties I guess I decided not to.
Esteemed Contributor

I posted the gift card bonus this past summer. We discussed how it was difficult getting the gift cards to post to our accounts. Many of us had to call the company that does the gift card promotion for QVC and QVC customer service as well. This did not happen last October, fortunately.

I'm not a Wen user but I remember that I saw the summer promo on ShopDiscover. It could be that QVC didn't advertise it because it may have been been meant for Discover customers, but it worked for others, too, which is great. We need all the savings we can get when shopping here.

Just last week I had a problem using one of my gift card codes from the summer promotion. I had already used up the other codes and was down to the last one. I had the item in cart, entered gift card code, and at that point, QVC.com showed where I had applied the gift card and the correct amount to my online account, but their system must have some sort of glitch, because there was no way to USE the money. I would get all the way to the submit screen, and even hit cancel, but the money stayed in limbo, where it could be seen, but not used toward the order.

I tried refreshing, emptying cart, logging off, logging back on, deleting history, cookies, closing browser, switching browsers, restarting computer, and even switching to another computer. Nothing helped and I was getting very angry.

Finally, after someone on Live Chat told me to hit refresh, which didn't work, I just placed my order using the CC. I immediately cancelled that order. Then I attempted to place the order again, and this time, I could use the gift card money with no problem at all. The key seemed to be that once I placed an order using another payment form, that somehow freed up the gift card funds. Makes NO sense to me, but it worked.

HTH anyone having trouble. I hope QVC does the Fall promo again like last year. I will be on the lookout.