Honored Contributor

Does anyone have any idea on what it would cost to ship a gallon of WEN via the USPS? Do you think it's more than what QVC charges? I have a gallon of Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner that I want to sell and am planning to list it on eBay. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I don't know. I would check the USPS website or call the post office and ask them. You might want to weight it on a scale to get an estimate on how many pounds it is, first.

Honored Contributor

My ebay records don't go back that far, but I can tell you it was a heck of a lot more than what QVC charges.

Also, FWIW, my gallon of Fig sold for $192.50 at auction. I did free S&H.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Let me check one more place. It might be on my click free.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It's not on my Clickfree either.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 9/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

My ebay records don't go back that far, but I can tell you it was a heck of a lot more than what QVC charges.

Also, FWIW, my gallon of Fig sold for $192.50 at auction. I did free S&H.

Thanks for the info. Did bids go that high or was that your Buy It Now price?

Honored Contributor

The bids went that high. I only do auctions, I've never done a buy it now option.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

OK, thanks. I'm torn about doing an auction or BIN. I'm not looking to make a profit - would just like to get as close as possible to what I spent. I do think offering Free Shipping might be a good enticement. Hopefully someone will want it.

Super Contributor

JLF, I just weighed an unopened box with a TT gallon in it (no judgments ladies-lol). Bottle, box and packing weighed 9 lb 5 oz. If it helps, the box is 8 1/2" square and 14" long. You can go to either USPS or UPS websites and get an estimate. If I do free s&h on ebay, I pick a zipcode for delivery the farthest from me so I know what the highest shipping will be.

I've done a combo listing several times - auction but with a BIN option that's a little higher than the minimum amount you want.

HTH.

Respected Contributor
I was wondering about buying WEN on eBay? If the reviews are good on the person selling the product then it's probably a good buy, an product is as stated.. Thanks for any info