Frequent Contributor

Just got a visit from the brown truck! He brought my FAS and my Wen Men.

I haven't jumped in the shower yet, but on first sniff I like it.

I also have a nose full of maple so it's hard to pinpoint anything but first thoughts are it's not overly masculine or overly fragranced. I will report back after using.

I gave hubby a sniff. He likes it, too. Smile

Super Contributor

Yay! Mine should be here in the next few hours. Can't wait!

To clarify..your nose was full of maple from the FAS and NOT the WM, correct?

Frequent Contributor
On 9/30/2014 MandySays said:

Yay! Mine should be here in the next few hours. Can't wait!

To clarify..your nose was full of maple from the FAS and NOT the WM, correct?

Correct.

Respected Contributor

I am anxious to read reviews about this new formula.

Super Contributor

My Wen Men just arrived!

So..it *is* masculine, but not like..in your face? I rubbed some on the back of my hand and I can't stop smelling it! It's very..sexy? Sensual? I am going to try it on myself in the morning. Right now I kinda wanna force my husband to use it and then I will attack him haha.

Worst case scenario I give it to him..but man..it is a NICE fragrance and definitely NOT going back Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My Wen Men just arrived!

So..it *is* masculine, but not like..in your face? I rubbed some on the back of my hand and I can't stop smelling it! It's very..sexy? Sensual? I am going to try it on myself in the morning. Right now I kinda wanna force my husband to use it and then I will attack him haha.

Worst case scenario I give it to him..but man..it is a NICE fragrance and definitely NOT going back Smiley Happy

can you smell the ginger or eucalyptus? Any other scents you pick up in it?

Super Contributor
On 9/30/2014 HappyDaze said:

My Wen Men just arrived!

Man..I had typed out a nice reply and it got poofed? I was just saying that my nose isn't the best at discerning specific notes..but I will say there is no ONE overbearing fragrance that I detect?

It's a well-crafted blend. I think they named it well...A-m-b-e-r W-o-o-d-s is fitting. It's very woodsy? But again.. not overly so? I'm not doing a good job here, am I? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor
On 9/30/2014 HappyDaze said:

My Wen Men just arrived!

Man..I had typed out a nice reply and it got poofed? I was just saying that my nose isn't the best at discerning specific notes..but I will say there is no ONE overbearing fragrance that I detect?

It's a well-crafted blend. I think they named it well...A-m-b-e-r W-o-o-d-s is fitting. It's very woodsy? But again.. not overly so? I'm not doing a good job here, am I? Smiley Wink

lol, that is okay, I appreciate you trying. Plus I know scent is all relative so what you may pick up, someone else will pick up something different. Sounds nice though.

And I have no idea why they'd poof a post trying to describe the scent??! I appreciate webbie deleting all the nasty posts but this is what bothers me- the random poofing when nothing bad was even said!

Valued Contributor

I love it, love it, love it!

I have not cleansed my hair yet but at first blush here is what I think it smells like.

Well first off it is easier to describe what it doesn’t smell like to me. It is not fruity, sweet, or floral.

It is cool, velvety, green, relaxing, woodsy, soothing, and earthy, a bit of sweet, with a spicy edge to it, with whiffs of vanilla, lemon, rosemary, mint and menthol.

Respected Contributor

What was it that you said that they poofed? I just got my Wen Men but I didn't open it yet.