Super Contributor

I remember reading on this forum that someone saw a new Wen Kids set with two 16 oz CCs and 2 detanglers on their Ipad. Does anyone know when this will be available? Was a price listed? I am thinking about getting the set of Wen Kids with the comb and the CC and detangler and wondered if the new set coming up would be a better value. I purchased two of the sets that are available now last year and they made great gifts. I also read the 32 oz Wen Kids will be coming soon. Yea!

Respected Contributor

I only remember reading about A238240, that is the Wen's kit that you are referring to. Although, a kit that included 2 16 oz. cc's and 2 detanglers would be a great choice for someone that wanted to order Wen kids.

I want to try this sometime soon. It is the only Wen formula that I haven't tried yet.

Super Contributor

Actually the price for the current set at $31.82 is a great value since the CC alone is $29 so I will probably buy a couple of sets. I use the Wen Kids occasionally. The Watermelon and Green Apple smell wonderful.

Respected Contributor
The kit is in the computer but experience has shown us we cannot plan on seeing things launch right away or at all. There is a 32oz rice based CC that hasn't come out yet but it has no description.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I got the 3 piece kit for 31.82 in Watermelon. I love this CC formula -- it is a fantastic detangler and has a really fun scent. I am excited to try the detangler spray in place of RTM. I'm willing to bet my curls will love it. I want to try the Green Apple formula but worry I won't love it as much as watermelon.

LovePhil: which scent do you prefer?

Contributor

Do the kids formulas have menthol in them? I can't stand menthol, it makes my eyes burn and don't like the smell or feeling of it on my skin.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/29/2014 yasushi said:

Do the kids formulas have menthol in them? I can't stand menthol, it makes my eyes burn and don't like the smell or feeling of it on my skin.

No menthol! I can't use any with menthol either and was SO happy to find Wen Kids!
Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 yasushi said:

yasushi: as Jeannie said, there is no menthol in any of the Kids formulas. Search for Wen Kids here on the Q website and watch the associated video. Lots of good information there.

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 islandgrrl said:

I got the 3 piece kit for 31.82 in Watermelon. I love this CC formula -- it is a fantastic detangler and has a really fun scent. I am excited to try the detangler spray in place of RTM. I'm willing to bet my curls will love it. I want to try the Green Apple formula but worry I won't love it as much as watermelon.

LovePhil: which scent do you prefer?

I love the scent of the Watermelon and the Green Apple. I don't like the scent of the Strawberry-Banana near as much.

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Kjelle said: The kit is in the computer but experience has shown us we cannot plan on seeing things launch right away or at all. There is a 32oz rice based CC that hasn't come out yet but it has no description.

thank you, Kjelle. it will probably be out in time for the holidays.