Contributor

Not sure if someone has already posted about this but I was at Sephora today and noticed they have expanded their Wen offerings. They used to only carry SAM, CA, and Fig 16oz but I saw LAV 16oz there for individual purchase today. I also saw TT and Pom in kits. It also looks like they are offering some value sets. I saw a kit with Pom 16oz x2 and a Wen comb for $55 and a TT, Fig, and SAM 16oz trio for $79. These seemed like pretty good deals, especially because Sephora offers free shipping for orders over $50. I looked and you can buy off the website too.

Respected Contributor

If they are offering more selections at Sephora they may be good values. I suppose that you need to compare prices since you can buy at the Sephora store and therefore pay no shipping.

Respected Contributor
Just keep in mind it's not the same product.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor
Wish we had a Sephora close. It takes at least 40 minutes to get there. I know they carry a lot of stuff I'd enjoy. Thanks for the update! :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor
Thank you. That is great. It's good to know if I get low on Tea Tree I can go there and get it until my QVC order arrives.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 susan25 said:

If they are offering more selections at Sephora they may be good values. I suppose that you need to compare prices since you can buy at the Sephora store and therefore pay no shipping.

plus Sephora should be having their % off sale soon for VIBs and BIs. At least 15% off on everything so it is an even better savings.