Honored Contributor

Wen - LAST DAY AVAILABLE - Cleanse and Treat Salon Experience (August 30th TSV) still available for $72.50 (A263316)

--

If I'm reading this listing right then the August 30th Wen TSV -- Wen by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Treat Salon Experience, which is currently available at the regular $72.50 price, will be removed from the QVC listings at the end of today (9/29). It is still available in both SAM and POM. The auto delivery option is also still available. It's still an excellent value, so don't miss to opportunity to purchase it. I think the MSRP was $164.

NOTE: I just spoke with QVC customer service and asked them if it would be possible to switch to a different formula which is not currently available (i.e. LAV, FIG, SAM, or BGT) for future shipments. The CS rep said that if those formulas became available then you could make the switch. The best thing to do would be to call CS once a week and see if any other options become available. Since the next AD shipment ( for those who bought the original TSV) is around December 1st, it's likely that QVC would be receiving that bulk order several weeks before that. So mid-November may be the best time to try to make a change.

Each shipment includes:

32-fl-oz Cleansing Conditioner

2-oz Re-Moist Hydrating Mask

6-oz Styling Creme

6-fl-oz Volumizing Treatment Spray.

Future shipments arrive approximately every 90 days, for a total of three shipments Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime

-- bebeSmiley Happy

--

WEN by ChazDean Cleanse and Treat Salon Experience Auto-Delivery - A263316 A263316 VIDEO Most Wished For WEN by ChazDean Cleanse and Treat Salon Experience Auto-Delivery Available Until 9/29/14 at 11:59PM PT! QVC Price:$72.50

--