Contributor

I thought I heard Chaz say during his visit that the reason he has not made a 613 re-moist is because 613 essentially replaces the re-moist as an everyday cleanser. Does anyone else remember what he said specifically about 613 v. re-moist?

Super Contributor

Re: 613 in place of Re-moist

Yes, that's basically what he said, although I don't think he meant for it to completely replace the Remoist. The 613 has enough treatment based ingedients and is made specifically for a short, intense deep treatment in the shower, it does the same thing as the Remoist. Keep in mind it has more amino acids than the Remoist. Remoist is still needed, he was just saying there was no need for a 613 Remoist.

Contributor

Re: 613 in place of Re-moist

On 9/28/2014 okiebug said:

Yes, that's basically what he said, although I don't think he meant for it to completely replace the Remoist. The 613 has enough treatment based ingedients and is made specifically for a short, intense deep treatment in the shower, it does the same thing as the Remoist. Keep in mind it has more amino acids than the Remoist. Remoist is still needed, he was just saying there was no need for a 613 Remoist.

Thank you.