Respected Contributor

Hello! Chaz posted a photo of him with a little blurb saying mix 613 and seasonal or something like that and apply to your face and let it sit there for around 15 minutes then go in the shower. I did it and wow! What a difference. Here's something I experimented with on my own. I did my first cleanse, as you all know, then I applied the second cleanse but then I spritzed on the replenishing spritzer and combed all that through and let it sit there until the end of my shower and rinsed. Lots of extra moisture. I have to pay attention to my ends. Long hair equals dry ends for me. Made combing much easier.

Super Contributor

I often use 613 as a mask, leaving it on for the duration of my shower and using my Clarisonic to remove it. Yes, it does feel heavenly and leaves your skin soft and moisturized.

Valued Contributor
Does anyone else breakout (get little whiteheads) from using the CC's on your face? I've used the seasonals (SOB, SHP) on my face, I've used BGT and each time I breakout. It kinda bums me out because I'd love to use WEN on my face as well. I use the oils on my face without any problems. If anyone has broken out from WEN, did you find any trick to using it as a mask without breaking out (aside from not using it on the face)? TIA
**Suz**
Respected Contributor

I guess it's something that's in it that your skin doesn't like. If that happens to me I wouldn't do it. I would stick to the oils if they don't bother you. I'm sorry that happened to you though.

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Suz585 said: Does anyone else breakout (get little whiteheads) from using the CC's on your face? I've used the seasonals (SOB, SHP) on my face, I've used BGT and each time I breakout. It kinda bums me out because I'd love to use WEN on my face as well. I use the oils on my face without any problems. If anyone has broken out from WEN, did you find any trick to using it as a mask without breaking out (aside from not using it on the face)? TIA

I'm assuming you leave some CC in as a leave-in? Do you have the same whiteheads along your jawline or hairline (or any place that your hair routinely touches)?

The reason I ask is because I found out the hard way that certain hair styling products cause a reaction to my skin. Usually in the form of breakouts along my jawline, neck, and hairline.

Maybe this is what you are experiencing with WEN, while using it as skincare?

Valued Contributor
On 9/28/2014 sjk73 said:

I guess it's something that's in it that your skin doesn't like. If that happens to me I wouldn't do it. I would stick to the oils if they don't bother you. I'm sorry that happened to you though.

Thanks
**Suz**
Respected Contributor

I goofed. Chaz said mix Wen Men with the Pear seasonal. That was the blurb of the photo.

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 sjk73 said:

I goofed. Chaz said mix Wen Men with the Pear seasonal. That was the blurb of the photo.

You can really use any of the CCs as a mask. My preference has been 613, though, because I'm trying to use up what's left of my last 16 oz. My hair doesn't like the extra protein in the formula, so I gave away all my unopened seasonals and 613. I'm working on my last bottle, now - using it mostly as a mask.

Valued Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 9/28/2014 Suz585 said: Does anyone else breakout (get little whiteheads) from using the CC's on your face? I've used the seasonals (SOB, SHP) on my face, I've used BGT and each time I breakout. It kinda bums me out because I'd love to use WEN on my face as well. I use the oils on my face without any problems. If anyone has broken out from WEN, did you find any trick to using it as a mask without breaking out (aside from not using it on the face)? TIA

I'm assuming you leave some CC in as a leave-in? Do you have the same whiteheads along your jawline or hairline (or any place that your hair routinely touches)?

The reason I ask is because I found out the hard way that certain hair styling products cause a reaction to my skin. Usually in the form of breakouts along my jawline, neck, and hairline.

Maybe this is what you are experiencing with WEN, while using it as skincare?

No other problems anywhere else, just my face. Go figure, lol. . . . .I've been using WEN over a year on my hair with great results . . . . I completely understand what works for one doesn't always work another, just hoping someone has overcome this. . . . .Thanks for responding!
**Suz**
Super Contributor

nice. ,,