Honored Contributor
He did not seem calm and peaceful .He talked fast and looked tired to me.All that travel,work and product development is taking a toll on him.i usually find him zen like but not this time.
Esteemed Contributor

He had a lot to cover in a short amount of time.

I think he did a great job!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

There were a lot of products to cover. I was a little surprised WEN MEN wasn't given more air time. The cores are on Easy Pay and weren't even presented, that I saw. Maybe he was a little overwhelmed with everything. But he always does a great job. It was refreshing to have the 3 hours with Mary Beth and not the usual hosts that push their favorite formula endlessly, or talk about how much they LOVE LOVE LOVE whatever is being presented.

Honored Contributor
I think there was just a lot to cover as well so there was a lot to keep track of. Up until now, I've always been able to easily rattle off the various Wen products but with all the recent additions it's become a bit more challenging. I thought that Chaz did a great job. And I LOVED having Mary Beth Rowe for the three-hour Wen show. Are you listening QVC???Smiley Wink Mary Beth has always been one of my favorite hosts. She's so polite and thoughtful and she doesn't interrupt the vendorsSmiley Happy I would love to see Mary Beth hosting more of Chaz's shows!!! - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor
He did a great job as usual but he looked frazzled....imo ....and he was talking fast which is not his personality.He definitely needs a break.
Honored Contributor
I saw the presentation with Sandra and that is the one I am referring to....maybe the one with Mary Beth was more relaxed.I hope he gets a vacation sometime soon.
Frequent Contributor

I haven't seen enough shows to know if Chaz seemed frazzled, but I too expected more air time for Wen Men. Every show had about 30 minutes if 613 gallons, and every non Wen show slated for Wen time only had the gallons.

I love 613, but it's been around a long time, and obviously they don't need much help selling it, considering how fast the gallons sold out last year. Give us our men! LOL

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 tidegirl said:

I haven't seen enough shows to know if Chaz seemed frazzled, but I too expected more air time for Wen Men. Every show had about 30 minutes if 613 gallons, and every non Wen show slated for Wen time only had the gallons.

I love 613, but it's been around a long time, and obviously they don't need much help selling it, considering how fast the gallons sold out last year. Give us our men! LOL

Focusing on the gallon is the routine for every gallon month. As for WEN MEN, this was the first visit and there weren't a whole lot of WEN MEN models. There were only 2 WEN men before, and only 2 new ones. There's only so much you can do with 4 models. So, and this is just my opinion, they did the best with what they had. JMHO

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 HonnyBrown said:

He had a lot to cover in a short amount of time.

I think he did a great job!

Agreed! He seemed really rushed but did great.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch all the shows- just the first one- but I didn't notice all that. I guess I didn't watch him close enough.