Respected Contributor

Ok, do we know what the next WEN TSV will be?

I know he usually has a TSV around the Holidays, but I haven't been on the board much lately, so I was wondering if anyone knows what it might be. TIA!
Honored Contributor

Re: Ok, do we know what the next WEN TSV will be?

For the last five years (and maybe longer) Chaz has done a (5) 16oz CC set for the December TSV. Each bottle is gift boxed for holiday gift giving. Five instructional Wen DVDs have also been included so that gift recipients will know how to use their CCs. For the last four years this TSV has been priced at $80. Since the recent December TSVs have included Seasonal CCs, and the price for Seasonal CCs has just gone up, there might be a slight price increase for this TSV. -- Before Chaz started including the Seasonals in his TSVs he used to offer five of the Core CCs in this TSV because it's a great way for new Wenners to try out the line (since each CC is only $16 plus a single S&H charge). Because of the recent influx of so many new CC scents there has been some talk of two different configurations for December (a Classic/Core set as well as a Seasonal set). I wouldn't be surprised to see the new BGT in a classic set, as well as the regular standards SAM, TT, and POM plus maybe FIG since it provides much needed moisture for the harsh winter months. For a Seasonal set, based on the pattern from previous years, SOB and SHP from earlier this year are probably a lock and they might round it out by including the first three Seasonals ever offered. -- There's more information on past TSV offerings in the past TSVs thread which is on this main page. - bebeSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Spot on Bebe. Although, I think the third seasonal that was introduced, SGGT wasn't that popular (although I loved it). I won't be surprised if it's excluded and maybe we see SMC instead. I think overall, SMC was a more "loved" formula, some found SGGT a bit drying.

Contributor

In addition to a winter TSV, is there usually a 613 special? I'm dreaming of a 4 oz body lotion, 1 oz perfume, 2 oz oil, & 6 oz CC at an insane price. No special knowledge, just a wish. Would love to try the new 613 products.
Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Spot on Bebe. Although, I think the third seasonal that was introduced, SGGT wasn't that popular (although I loved it). I won't be surprised if it's excluded and maybe we see SMC instead. I think overall, SMC was a more "loved" formula, some found SGGT a bit drying.

DoxieMomma, lol, you're absolutely right. That makes much more sense. Unlike most Wenners I loved the SGGT. It was my favorite Seasonal until SOB and SHP came along, so I have a blind spot for itSmiley Happy SMC which was the fourth Seasonal offered makes much more sense since it was really popular (and HappyDaze just adores it!). -- bebeSmiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

On 9/28/2014 CAKaren said: In addition to a winter TSV, is there usually a 613 special? I'm dreaming of a 4 oz body lotion, 1 oz perfume, 2 oz oil, & 6 oz CC at an insane price. No special knowledge, just a wish. Would love to try the new 613 products.

I think we've seen 613 gift sets for the past two holiday seasons. Who knows what he has in store for us this year???

Trusted Contributor

Bebe, I'm right there with ya! I love SGGT, but like all seasonals, can't use it regularly. I stocked up on both SGGT and SMC last year (thinking they wouldn't be available in the future), so I'm excited we'll have a chance to purchase both next year.

Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 CAKaren said: In addition to a winter TSV, is there usually a 613 special? I'm dreaming of a 4 oz body lotion, 1 oz perfume, 2 oz oil, & 6 oz CC at an insane price. No special knowledge, just a wish. Would love to try the new 613 products.
At this point I haven't heard about a specific 613 holiday gift set, but for the past two years there has been one so it seems likely to happen. And with the new additions to the 613 line, it seems like a holiday set which would include the body lotion and oil would be a good bet. That said, because so many new Wen items have been recently introduced, I think it's much harder to anticipate what will be offered for the holiday season. -- btw currently there is a 613 4pc set in the QVC listings for around $60 that includes 16oz CC, (4) 2oz CC travel packets, 2oz SC and 1.8oz mousse. Drythe and I are both big fans of this kit!! - bebeSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

According to gf there will be two options as follows:

Classic (Pomegranate, Bamboo Green Tea, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig)

or

Seasonal (Winter Vanilla Mint, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Summer Mango Coconut, Spring Orange Blossom, Summer Honey Peach)

Honored Contributor

DoxieMomma, I'm glad to know that someone else really likes the SGGT. I love the scent and I think it smells similar to BGT which I also love. A number of people have found SGGT to be drying but not me. Even though I have thin/fine hair, all of the Seasonals have worked equally well on my hair. -- I'm hoping that Chaz will be doing a (3) 16oz Spring Seasonals set because that will let me stock up on SGGT, SOB and SHLSmiley Wink Even if he doesn't have a $62 OTO for it, at a $71 featured price it would still be a great value. lol, it would make me Drythe-like. I'd be backing up my van to the QVC warehouse!!! -- bebeSmiley Wink