New Contributor

How do you wash your Wen brushes? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I used my hand soap and very warm water. They came clean a lot easier than I expected!

Honored Contributor

I wash them with WEN CC.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

I wash mine with Wen CC. I also wash all my make up brushes this way too!

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Mummadukes said:

I wash mine with Wen CC. I also wash all my make up brushes this way too!

Me too, I actually talked to Yvonne at chaz's CS about this .
Respected Contributor

I use liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap. Palm of the hand, and swish the brushes in my palm. Rinse & repeat.

I do have some WEN (that I can't use). Thanks for the tip, as I will try this too.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I just got an answer to my email from Jillian at the salon. Her email said:

Here in the salon to take care of the brushes we first use a brush cleaner to get the hair out of it, you can also use the WEN Shower Comb if you have it or a comb with smaller teeth to work through the round brush and remove the hair. After that we just cleanse them with a some Tea Tree or Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner and you will rub two of the boar brushes together and rinse in hot water and allow them to dry overnight. Because it is natural boar hair, the brushes do have a bit of a smell when wet, but once dry they are back to normal. Depending on how often they are used, you can cleanse weekly or monthly.

wical, thanks for asking the question. I learned something.

Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Mistic said:

I use liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap. Palm of the hand, and swish the brushes in my palm. Rinse & repeat.

I do have some WEN (that I can't use). Thanks for the tip, as I will try this too.

WOW LADIES! Sorry My Bad. I thought the question was about washing makeup brushes. Please ignore the person behind the white curtain! LOL {#emotions_dlg.lol}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey