Valued Contributor
I was hoping for the FTP 3 piece set. I guess I won't be ordering anything today.
Honored Contributor

I know, but the silver lining for me is I don't have to sit through an hour of Albany and I can go to bed. LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed too. I was really hoping for some configuration that included FTP mousse.

Regular Contributor
Me too. I've got enough cleansing conditioners for several lifetimes. Was hoping for sets of other things. Oh well, saving some money. Enjoy it if you're purchasing!
Trusted Contributor

It's an easy pass for me. I can't use FGP and have no desire to try FTP. I am ashamed to admit how much I have in my Wen stash, so I'm glad this doesn't even tempt me.

Respected Contributor
Yes that was not expected. I hoped it would be something I couldn't resist.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

Not me. I'm still relatively new to Wen (8 months). I've wanted to try FGP and FTP but, didn't want a full 32 oz of ea. I had FAS and didn't like it. (Actually HATED THE RTM, tolerated the CC). So, I'm excited about this.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I will admit though, I was hoping for some oils.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

Bummed but oh well, now people who've never tried the other seasonals can try them all. Nothing for me this visit. Still not sure if I will be getting a holiday TSV or not at this point so I may not be getting anything until next spring.

Valued Contributor
I was told by CS that is was going to be the FTP Styling Duo and the item number is only one number off the current OTO on air. Hmmmm.... I am a tiny bit sad... Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor
On 9/27/2014 DoxieMomma said:

It's an easy pass for me. I can't use FGP and have no desire to try FTP. I am ashamed to admit how much I have in my Wen stash, so I'm glad this doesn't even tempt me.

I won't order it either. I do want to try FTP but didn't like FAS and probably wouldn't like FGP either.