Honored Contributor

Wen - Jack's got a following...

Well that's what the host for Saturday Morning Q said. Sounds like Dooters had been telling tales. Ok, I'm guilty? Speaking of this, where the heck is Backwoods Barbie?Smiley Wink - bebeSmiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

So disappointed she's missing all this. Jack airtime.
Honored Contributor

Perhaps she's watching!
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

Now y'all know I have to watch all the Wen shows. And like I'd miss the debut of Wen Men....knowing how much airtime Mr Jack would get! Smiley Happy I don't miss a thing! Smiley Happy Hope y'all are well and enjoying the shows, plus getting some yummy new things! Personally I ordered the 613 oil and I can't wait to get it! I bet Wen Men smells incredible!!! Smiley Happy
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Honored Contributor

BWB somehow I was sure you were not behind the barn door on this! Good to ""see ""you.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

BWB good to see youSmiley Happy lol, you saw Jack's name in the thread name and just had to take a peekSmiley Wink I hope all is well. - bebeSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 bebe777 said: BWB good to see youSmiley Happy lol, you saw Jack's name in the thread name and just had to take a peekSmiley Wink I hope all is well. - bebeSmiley Happy
YUP! cuz, nobody gets between BWB and her man.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Frequent Contributor

*Drythe-spoken like a true southern belle! Smiley Happy xoxo. *bebe-BAHAHAHAHAHA yes the mere mention of his name is a BWB Signal-sorta like Batman's Batsignal. BAHAHAHAHAHA!! * lyn-girl you know......Smiley Wink
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Honored Contributor

Hey Lyn! (Waving). 24 paw salute to you!
Respected Contributor

You mean Jack the model? He's married to the model with the red hair. I can't remember her name but she's a regular model on QVC. She has a nice figure. The one with the short, blonde hair is a regular too. I see them both all the time on QVC. I guess you guys mean some other Jack or something all together different.