New Contributor

BACKORDER A263316 TSV Wen Bamboo Green Tree

My WEN TSV A263316 is still on backorder!!! Has this happen to anyone else? I am so annoyed because I placed my order for the Bamboo Green Tree and Tea Tree the moment it aired. I have rec'd my Tea Tree but my Bamboo shows as BACK ORDERED. I understand these things happen, but what I don't understand is how a friend received her order and she ordered AFTER me!!! I paid with Easy Pay and she paid in full. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BACKORDER A263316 TSV Wen Bamboo Green Tree

That's weird, I don't think the easy pay should/would be a factor. Have you called CS and explained the situation? I would ask for a supervisor too. Good luck
Respected Contributor

Yes, I understand prioritizing a credit card order over a check hold, but Easy Pay should not be prioritized second.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

I would definitely call CS. I ordered the TSV early in BGT and then ordered a second one the day of the TSV in BGT and both on easy pay and I received both shipments.
Respected Contributor

The Bamboo has been on back order for over a month- That's the only formula that I can use. The other's dry out my hair

Valued Contributor

That is strange. BGT didn't sell out until days after it aired. In fact, many of us on the board were shocked that it shipped out the same day we purchased it. I would definitely call CS. Something isn't right.

Fingers crossed you will get it! Smile

Not applicable

The same thing happened to me, got an e-mail telling me it wasn't available for immediate shipment and I ordered it at midnight. I would think first in ordering would be first out shipping. Not the case, not right. Hopefully they don't cancel it after 45 days, I'd be really ticked. I had also ordered tea tree and got it within the week.
New Contributor

I called CS and they couldn't explain why it happened either. I told them I didn't think it was right that it appeared they were NOT fulfilling orders in the order they were rec'd. Calling to speak to a supervisor is a good idea. Hopefully they will be able to get the ball rolling.

Kate75 - glad to know that I am not the only one. Funny how we ordered the same thing and had the same exact experience.

Fingers crossed that Wen will fulfill the TSV

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 My Name is Mommy said:

I called CS and they couldn't explain why it happened either. I told them I didn't think it was right that it appeared they were NOT fulfilling orders in the order they were rec'd. Calling to speak to a supervisor is a good idea. Hopefully they will be able to get the ball rolling.

Kate75 - glad to know that I am not the only one. Funny how we ordered the same thing and had the same exact experience.

Fingers crossed that Wen will fulfill the TSV

It's the Q not wen, I'm sure they will but you need to bring attention to it. They have a lot of new customers and I've been hearing about a few screw ups (sending out wrong formulas and such) . They are probably hiring holiday help already too and things get a little crazy sometimes but they always step up to the plate.
Frequent Contributor

On 9/27/2014 w84WEN said:

That is strange. BGT didn't sell out until days after it aired. In fact, many of us on the board were shocked that it shipped out the same day we purchased it. I would definitely call CS. Something isn't right.

Fingers crossed you will get it! Smile

This is not correct. It was sold out on the day of the TSV. I can't remember exactly when I ordered, but I believe it was in the afternoon and BGT was already sold out.

I'm almost positive BGT was actually the first to sell out.