Super Contributor

Using my Misto Sprayer for my WEN Replenishing Mist

I have rheumatoid and constant swelling in the wrist, all puffed up all the time. Using the WEN Replenishing Mist causes my wrist to burn. I came across an extra Misto Sprayer - put in some of the WEN replenishing Mist and presto - I have it now like an aerosole spray Smiley Happy I have the plastic one. The glass one would be nice, but if it drops....

I don't know how this would work out if it was the volumizing WEN spray if the nozzle would get gunked up, but for the Replenishing Mist works great Smiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/Misto-Set-of-2-Gourmet-Olive-Oil-Sprayers.product.K36077.html?sc=K36077-SRCH&cm_...

http://www.qvc.com/Misto-Set-of-2-Glass-Misters-with-Aluminum-Colored-Caps.product.K39527.html?refT...

Apologize if this is a repeat...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Using my Misto Sprayer for my WEN Replenishing Mist

SL, that is so cool you made a way for it to work! I'm happy for you?

Do you have any solutions for the tiny bottles that come in the kits? 13 pumps from a 1 or 2 ounce bottle is maddening!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

SiameezeLover!,

You're a genius!!! I'm going to get one and try it with my Vol. spray. The sprayer on that bottle just makes my hair "wet"...this may make it an aerosol!!! Way to think, smart gal!!!!

Honored Contributor

Good idea.

Respected Contributor

I have to admit I have been pondering this idea for the WEN OILS. I use the oils on my skin after showers and I know it is a matter of time before I spill the bottle.

Respected Contributor

I agree that this seems like a great idea.

Super Contributor

I initially bought the Misto sprayers because I couldn't use PAM or other vegetable sprays because they usually had soy in them and I was allergic to it. I just used grapeseed oil on my Misto spray bottle and it worked fine for me.

So probably would work for work for the oils.

One thing with the Mistro spray bottles the nozzle may not deliver a large fan out type of spray pattern. Perhaps the nozzle could be swapped out.

For me it was so much easier to use. I just found this on youtube - I also picked up another set of Misto spray bottles at Costco -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtjt3YV7RL4

Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 HonnyBrown said:

SL, that is so cool you made a way for it to work! I'm happy for you?

Do you have any solutions for the tiny bottles that come in the kits? 13 pumps from a 1 or 2 ounce bottle is maddening!

I agree - I wish sometimes the shampoo would be in a container you could scoop out - after a while you know exactly how much you need to use. Sometimes when the WEN pump doesn't work I have my husband cut the bottle open for me with a utility knife and I scoop out the contents and put them in my Replenishing Moisture empty jar...

Lately I have enough WEN bottles that I add water and make my own Frankinwen solution...

Super Contributor

Different topic, but same Misto sprayer - I fill another Misto sprayer with my coconut animos - (substitute for soy sauce) Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos tastes great, has less sodium - reminds me of terriyaki sauce. Anyway I put the Coconut Aminos in the Misto spray bottle - that way my food gets the taste evenly on it, but not too much..

I would use the Misto with thick oils or sauces no chopped onion or garlic - would clog up the nozzle.

Super Contributor

SL - thanks for sharing such a great idea!