Valued Contributor

Anyone like me? Not planning to purchase any WEN this visit.

I ordered two TSV's on AD and fall seasonals Chaz's last visit, so not planning on purchasing any products this time. Will be watching, though. I am learning that, for me, I get better value when I wait for the TSV's since I usually use the extra products that come in the TSV packages. Plus I like to try the seasonals. Anyone else feel that way?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone like me? Not planning to purchase any WEN this visit.

I plan on ordering the 3 piece FTP if it is offered this visit. Not sure about ordering anything else but will watch some of the shows.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything for myself last visit and contemplating ordering something this time. I may try the Men's WEN CC depending on the ingredients and I may get the FTP 3pc set if it is offered but still not sure about the latter. So I may not buy anything this visit either.

I am pretty picky at what I get these days and I never stock up (except with SHP) so that I can try something else he may offer later on down the road without feeling guilty. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Ohh, I have to shop! 613 oil a must!! And hubby should try the mens wen Smiley Wink, am hoping its man sexy on him!! And may go for another FGP CC.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the last TSV in BGT and just received my 32 oz FAS. I'm not interested in FTP at all, so no temptation there. I'm definitely curious about Wen Men and will most probably order that (unless it's heavy on the protein). Other than that, I'm all good......unless there's an OTO that I just can't pass up......

Honored Contributor

Not planning to order, but that's always subject to change. I know myself too well. I just ordered my FTP the other day...probably should have waited to see if there was a set, but oh well. I think, if Chaz brings FTP styling products I could be easily persuaded since I will be needing mousse soon.

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Not planning to order, but that's always subject to change. I know myself too well. I just ordered my FTP the other day...probably should have waited to see if there was a set, but oh well. I think, if Chaz brings FTP styling products I could be easily persuaded since I will be needing mousse soon.

It is definitely possible that a set of mousse and styling creme in FTP will be offered Although, this is just a guess on my part.

Honored Contributor

I'm not planning to purchase anything, but might if there's an unbelievable OTO on something I don't have a stockpile of. Otherwise, I'm almost certainly passing.

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything since I got my gallons in June. I'm pretty much set. I'm waiting for the December TSV.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Although the 613 oil is really tempting, I probably won't order anything this visit either. Last visit I ordered the TSV plus a 32 oz 613 CC and I just got my last AD shipment of the March TSV. I think I also have a GR shipment coming soon so I am well stocked!