Trusted Contributor

more wen news from Dooters! hey Drythe…you'll be very happy read on…. :-)

Hi Everyone,

This was posted on Dooters FB page:

Great day today! We 'worked out and while cooling down there was lots of socializing going on. I don't need ears the size of Freon's to hear what insanity is going on this next trip. Of course we all know Six Thirteen Gallons, and I spilled the WEN Men and the Six Thirteen Oil BUT who knew??? There's Fall Tuscan Pear Oil, I'm seeing double on BGT RTM???, and there's a OTO that is insane! Not only is that man trying to change the world's hair one head at a time he's making changing my four legged friends body and soul. Oh cr*p, gotta go. Real Housewives of New Jersey. Don't judge. I've had friends on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and being a WEN Pets Model I always keep connected eh?

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Re: more wen news from Dooters! hey Drythe…you'll be very happy read on…. :-)

I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy anything this go round - guess I better get my wallet emotionally prepared for the incoming damage

Thanks BG!

Contributor

Oh I so wish to the wen gods above I knew when the oto was.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I'm planning on cancelling my normal life for a few days of wen overload, getting all exciting just thinking of it. Thanks big time BG!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Wait, what? My ears didn't get a good grip on your words. Can you please explain that to me like I'm a four year old?

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm guessing they are doing a duo of BGT RTM, there's a duo of a seasonal RTM on there, so maybe that's where they want us to go with that.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

So they're making a 613 oil? I have so much oil already so I don't think I'd be too interested there. I have enough RTM too. I'm glad for the ones that really want it though.

Honored Contributor

I am ready for new oil scents. I have a small SHP oil that I haven't tried yet. I am trying to finish up this gigantic bottle of POM oil that was in a set. I may have to toss what's left. I can barely get 4 hours with it in my hair before I have to wash it out. It is too strong.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I probably have 15 or 20 bottles of oil but I know I will get the 613 and really tempted by BGT , love that scent to. And love the scent to FTP so I might have enough oil to last for years to come.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Kjelle said: Well, I'm guessing they are doing a duo of BGT RTM, there's a duo of a seasonal RTM on there, so maybe that's where they want us to go with that.

Maybe they're re-releasing (is that even a word??) in the 12 oz/2 oz duo. I got it (along with TT and LAV) when it was first released last spring, but the BGT didn't last long. Also, I remember when WVM RTM was done as an OTO in the 6 oz/2 oz size, I ordered two of those sets and am still trying to work my way through it.

I'd love to know what the "insane" OTO is going to be......

I've already got my 32 oz FAS, I know I'm going to order the new Wen Men, no 613 for me. This might be a relatively cheap visit for me. Maybe.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks bg!!!!

I am so happy: Drythe is getting her 613 oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.