Trusted Contributor

What is the primary difference between WEN 613 and the regular flavors of WEN?

Anyone know what the differences are? TIA

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Re: What is the primary difference between WEN 613 and the regular flavors of WEN?

613 was created as an intense hair treatment which could be done in the shower for women who said they did not have time for remoist. It is also very high in protein. The seasonals have more protein than the core formulas, but 613 is 'WEN on steroids.'

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Re: What is the primary difference between WEN 613 and the regular flavors of WEN?

Ditto what Kjelle said. If you want a more detailed discussion, you can look up the cleansing conditioners you are interested in and watch the associated videos here on the Q website. Each video gives good information about the benefits of the various formulas and tips for using them.

If you go to chazdean.com you can use his product recommender to see which might be good for you. Hope that helps a little.

Contributor

They are SCENTS, not "flavors." We smell them, we do not eat them.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

But SummerHoneyPeach smells good enough to eat.

Super Contributor

Where does the BGT fall in line of ""protein"". I think it is more than the other cores but is it more than the seasonals or less. I know it is less than the 613.

Thanks

Maryfw

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 DoeADear said:

They are SCENTS, not "flavors." We smell them, we do not eat them.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perlier on HSN always refers to their scents as flavors .I think it is sort of easier,I often do the same..............no need to correct the poster ,we know what she ment!

Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 maryfw said:

Where does the BGT fall in line of "protein". I think it is more than the other cores but is it more than the seasonals or less. I know it is less than the 613.

Thanks

Maryfw

It's a hybrid that falls between seasonals and 613. Core, seasonal, BGT, 613.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012