Occasional Contributor

I was surprised to see a WEN cart at my local mall today. I thought it had to be ordered. Are there stores that sell their products as well?

Respected Contributor

The only store that sells Wen than I know of is Sephora. Where is this mall located?

Super Contributor

You said it was being sold on a cart - do you mean at one of the kiosks?

Honored Contributor
It might be Guthy Renker. I know Proactiv has carts in the malls. Proactiv also has vending machines at one mall near me.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I bought a gold bracelet decades ago at a kiosk that said oh yeah we're here to stay, just like "Fair Deal Dan" The Munsters. They were in a tent and when Herman went back because the car was falling apart they were gone and Grandpa said in other words taking it on the lam?{#emotions_dlg.lol} Remember....better to be safe than sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

I also heard about Wen kiosks. I went to a mall yesterday and didn't see one. I didn't look that hard.

VaBelle, which mall did you see the Proactiv? I would love to support a Wen kiosk.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 VaBelle35 said: It might be Guthy Renker. I know Proactiv has carts in the malls. Proactiv also has vending machines at one mall near me.

Yep! They're at the malls by me too.

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Princesa7 said:
On 9/22/2014 VaBelle35 said: It might be Guthy Renker. I know Proactiv has carts in the malls. Proactiv also has vending machines at one mall near me.

Yep! They're at the malls by me too.

Yes, I'd guess this, as well. And, as far as I know, when you bought Proactiv at a mall kiosk, you were automatically enrolled in the auto-delivery plan. It may be the same with WEN, so be sure to ask a lot of questions or ask to pay with cash if you buy from a mall kiosk.

Frequent Contributor

We are the #1 Specialty Retailer in the Country, representing Proactiv Skin Care
Solutions, Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup and now WEN Hair Care!!!
Created by Chaz Dean, stylist to the stars, the WEN Healthy Hair Care System uses a
perfect balance of herbs and natural ingredients to make your hair smoother, shinier
and healthier than ordinary shampoo.
? Cleans and moisturizes with a daily one-step Cleansing Conditioner
? Promotes moisture, natural shine and body with the all-in-one Styling Cream
? Restores damaged hair plus adds body and shine after just one use
We are looking for full time Cart Leaders and Part Time Team Members that have experience in hair and
skin care. You must be mature, ethical, highly motivated, team focused, dedicated and passionate!
WE OFFER….
OPENING WEN AT 5 LOCATIONS:
? Arden Fair – CA
? Concord Mills – NC
? Glendale Galleria – CA
? Ontario Mills – CA
? Park Meadows – CO
Please go to www.americankiosk.com to apply TODAY!

WE OFFER….
? Competitive hourly pay plus commission (great earning capability)
? Health Benefits for Full-time & Part-time employees
? Career Advancement Opportunities
? Flexible Schedules
? 50% product discount
I did a quick search out of curiosity
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/22/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Yes, I'd guess this, as well. And, as far as I know, when you bought Proactiv at a mall kiosk, you were automatically enrolled in the auto-delivery plan. It may be the same with WEN, so be sure to ask a lot of questions or ask to pay with cash if you buy from a mall kiosk.

My BFF buys Proactiv from the kiosk because she doesn't have to enroll in anything.

Spider, thanks for looking that up and providing the links!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.