Frequent Contributor

I'm so excited for the upcoming shows! So what's on your shopping lists?

For me:

FAS- undecided if I will get the kit or the 32 oz.

Wen Men- yeah, sure it's for DH. Wink

Possibly BGT if the right kit comes along and if I can get it before it disappears LOL.

I would like some FIG, but it would have to be a really good deal since my Nov shipment of my TSV will be FIG.

Super Contributor

Wait they're doing a FAS kit?!

I don't like the smell of FAS but it's unmatched as far as moisture level for me so I may have to bite the bullet and smell like a maple leaf

Esteemed Contributor
Say it every time, don't need a thing but I'm sure some great deal will come and I'll be ordering everything. Lol I would love to see a seasonal replenishing set. I'm so bummed I didn't get more SHP RTM.
Contributor

I'm thinkin' 613 gallon!

Esteemed Contributor

My DH will never know about Wen Men!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty set for now.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I don't think they are doing any 3pc kits for past seasonals. The FTP 3 pc is in the computer but that's all. I think we have to go to Chaz's site if we want the oil and RTM for past seasonals.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Ummmm... need I say 613 oil?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Wen Men, ftp 3 pc set. hoping for the rumored 3 piece set of each of the fall seasonals, 613 oil and ftp mousse/sc duo.

Respected Contributor
On 9/21/2014 RyBelle said:

Wait they're doing a FAS kit?!

I don't like the smell of FAS but it's unmatched as far as moisture level for me so I may have to bite the bullet and smell like a maple leaf {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I don't think that a FAS kit will be offered. Just the new FTP formula with the additional products are going to be offered. I am hoping for a FTP 3 piece kit. If you want to purchase the FAS rtm and oil you have to purchase from the Chaz Dean site.

Sorry Kjelle, you already posted this information. I may have to order some additional of the WCM RTM and oil next season from the Chaz Dean site.