Super Contributor

I went to have my haircut today for the first time in AT LEAST 2 years. I have been a "WEN girl" since April 2012. My hair stylist asked me if I was still using "that stuff". I said "of course, nothing but WEN". As he was cutting my hair he commented on how nice it felt. I was having 7 inches cut off - not because it was damaged or had split ends...just because it was really getting too long for me and I was ready for a change. He also noticed that I have a lot less gray hair. I am 46 years old was just starting to get a few gray hairs when I began using WEN. My hair is dark brown and the gray would really stand out; so I would pull them out. Now, 2 years later, I hardly see any and my hair stylist even noticed! I know WEN doesn't make any claims about the graying process but even my DH has noticed a difference. I really felt good as I left the salon and it is nice to know that - with the expense of WEN - people other than myself are noticing a difference! Just had to share...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I'm 46 also; I embrace my grays. I love how Wen brightens and tames them.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I have decided that I am not going to ""fight"" them or dye my hair but it's nice to see a bit of the aging process slow down...

Respected Contributor
Same here with the grays. I don't mind them. Congrats on your 2.5 yr WEN Check-up.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like your hair is doing great with WEN!

I was getting a few grays in, plucked them out and now noticed since using WEN I haven't gotten any new gray hairs in. Not sure HOW that would happen and I know my mom started going gray about my same age so it would be great if they stayed away for a bit longer. But if they don't, I wouldn't mind as long as it looks like my mom's, which is such a pretty, shiny, silver color that actually flatters her skintone, which is very rare imho.

Respected Contributor

I went to have my roots done today, never been their before or knew the guy..I do not have a nice color to my gray so I prefer to keep the roots done...BUT the guy commented that the gray area in my hair had the best shine to it, and it said he could still see some natural color in my gray!...No one has ever said that to me, (I have only been using Wen for about 5 months), and now I can't wait to get the Wen back in my hair as I did notice not so shiny results with his products...(oh and he said he has heard so many good Wen results and said to keep it up)...Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor
Why does Wen make my hair dry?????
Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 kt4357 said: Why does Wen make my hair dry?????

It sounds like you are using the wrong formula for your hair.

Respected Contributor

I tried wen for the first time in april 2012 as well and its the worst stuff I ever put in my hair. I do like the oils tho.

Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 kcladyz said:

I tried wen for the first time in april 2012 as well and its the worst stuff I ever put in my hair. I do like the oils tho.

What didn't you like about it? I really like Wen and can't imagine using regular shampoo again.