Honored Contributor

Wen - FTP complete line has arrived per Chaz's facebook page

Six hours ago Chaz posted this on his chazdeanfanpage on Facebook. So it looks like we will probably see the full line during his upcoming visit. Hopefully he will also present the FTP 3pc Seasonal kit that has been offered for every Seasonal scent (16oz CC, 2oz RTM and 1oz oil).....

Each day just gets better & better.. The complete Fall Tuscan Pear line has arrived..

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - FTP complete line has arrived per Chaz's facebook page

I'm in for the FTP and the Watermelon Kids kits!

Respected Contributor

Isn't that great? I got the pear styling creme. It just arrived yesterday evening so I'll be trying it either today or tomorrow. I didn't want the mousse because I have a lot of that and I have a ton of oils too. The Bamboo styling creme was a nice surprise. It seems a lot more hydrating.

Respected Contributor

Thanks bebe. I am still waiting to order the 3 piece set. Hopefully, next weekend.

Respected Contributor

The Pear cleansing conditioner and Pear styling creme are amazing together. I tried them both today. I got the styling creme from Chaz's site. It's really something how it's so hydrating and makes my hair look and feel like I used a flat iron but I don't even own one and my hair is NOT weighed down! What bounce too! Chaz does it again.

Frequent Contributor

SJK73,

Could you post the styling cream ingredients please? I love the smell of the CC and am waiting for the oil. I also am wondering about the styling cream.

I am getting ready to order the 613 CC but trying to hold out for the FTP products to become available so I can order together and get a shipping discount. I am planning on ordering the FTP oil but am really interested in the styling cream.

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Doherty said:

SJK73,

Could you post the styling cream ingredients please? I love the smell of the CC and am waiting for the oil. I also am wondering about the styling cream.

I am getting ready to order the 613 CC but trying to hold out for the FTP products to become available so I can order together and get a shipping discount. I am planning on ordering the FTP oil but am really interested in the styling cream.

Thanks!!

I also need a 613 CC but prefer ordering the 16 oz. size. Does anybody know if this size would be available soon? If not I may have to order the 32 oz. size.

Contributor

Does anyone think he'll do an OTO with the mouse and SC like he did with SHP? That would be amazing

Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Sam0228 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Does anyone think he'll do an OTO with the mouse and SC like he did with SHP? That would be amazing

I suppose that this could be offered. I am still waiting to order the FTP 3 piece kit. Although, it is possible that this may not be offered until sometime in October.

Super Contributor

I am skipping on the FTP styling products. I do not use the SC but do like the mousse on occasion, I did order and liked the SHP mousse, but since I am not a huge fan of the pear scent, like it, not love it, am going to skip buying anything further of that scent. If Chaz had brought in styling products in the FGP or FAS I would have jumped all over that, can you imagine Pumpkin Spiced mousse, OMG!!!