Honored Contributor

Wen - available again - Lisa's Favorites 4-pc Gift Set as well as two other holiday sets from last year

As As two other threads have mentioned, three holiday sets from last year are available again. I'm guessing that the QVC warehouse must have recently done an inventory and found a small cache of Wen products. It may be worth checking the Wen product listings since other small Wen finds might also pop up. Below is the cost breakdown that I did for this set when it was available before. Wen - Lisa's Favorites 4-pc Gift set -- SAM and TT CCs, TT RTM, and SAM mousse
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - available again - Lisa's Favorites 4-pc Gift Set as well as two other holiday sets from last year

Wow. Since you can buy the duo of these CCs for $40, you are basically getting the RM and mousse for $14. That's a great deal. I am so tempted to order!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - available again - Lisa's Favorites 4-pc Gift Set as well as two other holiday sets from last year

The MSRP is $134 based on what Chaz sells it for on his site. QVC individual prices are somewhat lower but it's still an excellent value at the featured price of $54.12. It includes 16oz SAM CC, 16oz TT CC, 2oz Remoist and 1.8oz SAM mousse. -- Apologies to those who tried to read my original post before I tried to edit it. I don't really know how to cut and paste on my iPhone. -- the item number is A239449. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Thank you bebe. This is a really great deal, I always have it on my wish list be whenever it becomes available I don't really need it. I got my two great TSVs and will get more sets coming up, but I'm still tempted. I'm also interested in what looks what will be a great TSV for the holidays (according to gf).
Formally NewtoWen