Regular Contributor

Large brush lost some bristles

I have 2 of the large brushes and one medium. I use the large (same one) every day. I have noticed there are about 3 or 4 small areas that have lost the bristles....meaning there is a small hole where the little group of bristles used to be. The brush works fine but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I just got a dud? I do not do a complete blowout I only do the area around my face when I cleanse so I know it is not overused. I think the brushes are 1 or 2 years old....I could check since I got them here. Really don't feel like going through the return process.

Valued Contributor

Re: Large brush lost some bristles

I have two of the medium WEN brushes and bristles come out from time to time. I think it's normal for these brushes.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Newtowen said: I have two of the medium WEN brushes and bristles come out from time to time. I think it's normal for these brushes.

Me too.

Regular Contributor

On 9/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 9/18/2014 Newtowen said: I have two of the medium WEN brushes and bristles come out from time to time. I think it's normal for these brushes.

Me too.

OK....Still love these brushes. Thanks...

Honored Contributor

I have cheap brushes I've used for years and they've never lost bristles. That's NOT normal. Your brushes are poor quality.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have 2 sets in all 3 sizes and as far as I know, there are no bald spots on mine, but I will go and inspect.

I bought some from QVC in sets, some from Nomorerack and some from Chaz's site.

I have them less than a year, total.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Inspection complete. No holes where bristles should be.

How are you cleaning your brushes? I wonder if you're pulling them out when you're cleaning them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN