Super Contributor

anyone else see this product to solve the "no pump zone"?

V33116 - turns pump bottles into bottles with flip caps that you can stand upside down. Showed it works on WEN and Philosophy bottles.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: anyone else see this product to solve the ""no pump zone""?

I was flipping through channels and saw the presentation. I was Interested, but will wait to read reviews. It really is irritating when the pump "stick" does not reach the bottom/rest of the product! I have resorted to cutting the bottles....

Esteemed Contributor

I always save my flip tops from other products. Most all bottles are standard sizes and I find one size fits most.

I just get rid of the pump that I don't even like with a full bottle and always replace with my flip tops.

Yes,I do turn the bottle upside down ,when the need comes.

Super Contributor

Interesting!!!! I'm a bottle cutter too but am curious to read the reviews on this as well.

Regular Contributor

On 9/17/2014 okiebug said:

V33116 - turns pump bottles into bottles with flip caps that you can stand upside down. Showed it works on WEN and Philosophy bottles.

I too save my caps from other bottles then flip upside down.....what I typically do is use the cap that the CC came with. I take it off before inserting the pump and store the original cap until I am at the end and can no longer use the pump. The I simply take the pump out and replace it with it's original cap, turn the bottle upside down and use it like that. No need to purchase a special cap. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Kempokim said:
On 9/17/2014 okiebug said:

I too save my caps from other bottles then flip upside down.....what I typically do is use the cap that the CC came with. I take it off before inserting the pump and store the original cap until I am at the end and can no longer use the pump. The I simply take the pump out and replace it with it's original cap, turn the bottle upside down and use it like that. No need to purchase a special cap. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I agree. I think the cap with the little tripod is ingenious because those thicker products often do need to have the bottles stored upside down, but I feel like $24 (including shipping) + tax is a lot to pay for three bottle caps when I can make do with what I have for free.

Frequent Contributor

this is interesting, but usually save the pop top that come with my 613 bottles and use those on the reg cc bottles when they enter the no pump zone

Frequent Contributor

I just cut the bottles with a knife or scissors. It's free and it works. I won't spend over $25 for this.

Honored Contributor

It's already on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

Why are you cutting the bottles ..... just add water and shake and the WEN comes right out, either through the pump or just pour into your hand. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}