Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know how long the seasonals, Tuscan pear, pumpkin be available?
Valued Contributor

All seasonals are available in 3 month intervals.

Fall starts 9/1 and ends 11/30. So 11/30 will be last day to pick up fall seasonals (FTP, FGP, FAS), that is if it doesn't sell out before then.

Fall is available first day of September - last day of November.

Winter is available first day of December - last day of February.

Spring is available first day of March - last day of May.

Summer is available first day of June - last day of August.

Valued Contributor

Also so you know here is a list of previous seasonals:

Spring-

Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT), Spring Orange Blossom (SOB)

Summer-

Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), Summer Honey Peach (SHP)

Fall-

Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP), Fall Apple Spice (FAS), Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP)

Winter-

Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM), Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM)

2014 Winter seasonal has not been released, however Chaz did post a hint on instagram in the summertime, stating "think Miami".

You can search on the Wen forum for various threads on each individual scent and see many reviews there.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the info!
Frequent Contributor
On 9/14/2014 CaitlinH said:

2014 Winter seasonal has not been released, however Chaz did post a hint on instagram in the summertime, stating "think Miami".

You can search on the Wen forum for various threads on each individual scent and see many reviews there.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Think Miami" for a winter blend??? I'm stumped. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} But I can't wait to find out!

Respected Contributor
On 9/14/2014 tidegirl said:

"Think Miami" for a winter blend??? I'm stumped. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} But I can't wait to find out!

The Winter 2014 seasonal is W(for the season), W(for a snowy color), C(for the category of lemons and oranges). Chaz gave a hint on QVC Japan which lead us to think Spring could be Cherry Blossom and "Think Miami" was Chaz's hint for Summer 2015.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Kjelle said:

The Winter 2014 seasonal is W(for the season), W(for a snowy color), C(for the category of lemons and oranges). Chaz gave a hint on QVC Japan which lead us to think Spring could be Cherry Blossom and "Think Miami" was Chaz's hint for Summer 2015.

I don't know, WWC could fit the clue as well. Not as much Miami, but definitely South Florida. I would think just about any summer scent would fit the clue as well. Well, not all of them- SHP doesn't- but anything tropical, which is a popular summer fragrance.

Respected Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Kjelle said:

I don't know, WWC could fit the clue as well. Not as much Miami, but definitely South Florida. I would think just about any summer scent would fit the clue as well. Well, not all of them- SHP doesn't- but anything tropical, which is a popular summer fragrance.

WWC for Winter 2014 is a done deal. It is in the computer already. here is the thread regarding Think Miami. http://community.qvc.com/forums/wen/topic/459476/chaz-working-on-summer-2015-scent-think-miami.aspx

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012