Regular Contributor

MY WEN TSV WENT FROM CHECK TO IN PROCESS TO BACK ORDER!

Sorry I have to vent! I ordered the Bamboo Green Tea TSV on a check status. I have been checking daily & finally yesterday or the day before it went to In Process. I checked just now & it is now showing Back Order. I called Customer Service & asked about the check process which I already knew but wanted to see what she would say. When she got to the part about shipment upon receipt of the check I then asked her to explain why my order was now back ordered? I order so little from QVC anymore because I need the money for bills & I just don't have a lot of extra but I do love the bamboo green tea so I decided to splurge. I know these things happen but it just really makes me angry & doesn't enhance QVC's reputation with me. Thanks for listening!

Honored Contributor

Re: MY WEN TSV WENT FROM CHECK TO IN PROCESS TO BACK ORDER!

For the life of me, I don't get why people can't just pay with a credit card IF they really want the item. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor

I do not use the BGT formula but it is extremely popular. It sold out.

Do not quote me but I believe that I have read that QVC fills Credit Card orders before Check orders.

Trusted Contributor

Aww, I am sorry that happened to you, GOLDEN KAREN Smiley Sad I hope you still get your order!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

For the life of me, I don't get why people can't just pay with a credit card IF they really want the item. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Some of us just can't.

Respected Contributor

You may check into getting a debit card on your checking account. That way you can use it like a credit card and get your items processed faster.

Honored Contributor

I feel sure you will receive your order. I know you feel disappointed, but Wen is such a large vendor that they will get your order filled.
Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 tigriss said:

You may check into getting a debit card on your checking account. That way you can use it like a credit card and get your items processed faster.

Using a debit card linked to your checking account online is a terrible idea. Better to buy QVC gift cards (or prepaid Visa, etc. cards, though those usually carry fees that the QVC gift cards won't).
Respected Contributor

Why?

Respected Contributor

Banks decide what (if any) fraud protections they offer on debit cards...they are not currently regulated the same as credit cards and don't have the same required protection. If someone gets ahold of that number they can drain your account and cause overdrafts/chaos with already scheduled payments so that even if you aren't responsible for the fraudulent charges, you can have a nightmare on your hands getting those NSF payments and fees taken care of. Having someone making fraudulent charges on a credit card is no picnic either, but they aren't able to actually touch any of your money either. Smiley Wink