Contributor

So I'm having this "issue" where there are so many amazing scents that I want to cleanse everyday. Also, it is such an amazing spa like experience that I want that every morning when I wake up. Does anyone else seem to have this "problem"?

And since it's WEN, I don't have to worry about hair damage {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

No way.

I don't like styling my hair afterward - it's a pain...so every other day is fine for me!

Super Contributor

It sure won't hurt your hair - might give it a little "jump start". And if you cleanse every day, you don't need the second cleanse. I say go for it if it makes your day start better.

Valued Contributor

I wish I could. My hair is far too long, far too curly, far too much of a pain in the tookus to style and I am far too lazy to do that every morning. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I am jealous of the girls that don't have to do anything (or much) to their hair to get it styled. Oh the pains of Irish curls.Wink

Contributor

Oh and my hair is fine and straight. Don't have to do much to style it, other than blow dry for about 5 minutes. I've noticed my 2nd day hair takes longer to style than my wet hair after cleansing. And since I have to shower everyday to wash my body, I might as well cleanse my hair too.

Respected Contributor

I love cleansing daily. I would do it more often if WEN were slightly less expensive. I have a better day when I start out with fresh hair. But unless I use too much styling product, my second day hair looks good and really doesn't 'need' the cleansing.

In my shower I have open bottles of TT, SAM, SHP, BGT, 613 and Watermelon Kids. It is fun to decide which experience and combo I want to have to start the day. My Tuscan Pear arrived on Tuesday but I'm waiting until I run out of SHP before I open it. Something to look forward to!

Contributor

islandgrrl, I love experimenting too, which is probably another reason I cleanse daily. I have open LAV, POM, SAM, 613, BGT, CA, FAS and FGP in my shower currently. I just ordered FTP, kids Watermelon, TT and Fig to try as well. Don't have enough space for it all in my shower, so I will have to start rotating soon, not looking forward to that, haha.

Respected Contributor

Court: My hair is curly and tangles easily -- I swear by watermelon Kids as a leave-in and detangler. And the scent is so yummy and fun. TT has done amazing things for my scalp and is my favorite of all the CCs. It is always my first cleanse.

I have a half empty bottle of Fig in the closet. It does nice things for my hair but the scent is not the best in my opinion. Scent is a big part of the overall experience for me.

Valued Contributor
On 9/11/2014 CourtML said:

islandgrrl, I love experimenting too, which is probably another reason I cleanse daily. I have open LAV, POM, SAM, 613, BGT, CA, FAS and FGP in my shower currently. I just ordered FTP, kids Watermelon, TT and Fig to try as well. Don't have enough space for it all in my shower, so I will have to start rotating soon, not looking forward to that, haha.

lol #wengirlproblems i just had to buy 2 suction cup containers for my shower as i am running out of room (stand up showers are the worst). i've got POM, SHP, CA, TT, 613, 32oz BGT as well as BGT SC, SHP SC & 613 SC all in the shower. I'll most likely be adding the FTP, FGP & FAS CC if Chaz offers the rumored 3 in a set. Also most likely adding FTP SC because the FTP mousse & sc duo are coming soon.

Winter time I'll be trying fig for the first time as well as winter formulas. oh my oh my, maybe i should become not so lazy and shower every day to get through my supply. LOL

Respected Contributor
Oh I cleanse everyday and I am still major hairspray user!.. Hoping not to use so much down the Wen road!.. I only have Fig but want the FAS if it is ever on easy pay!!..