Regular Contributor

Hi, did a search on this forum to see if there was any information on the 613 gallons. I'm not on the forums daily but really want a gallon of 613. I have heard they will be available this month....anyone? Thanks. Really don't want to miss this!!!!

Trusted Contributor

As far as I'm aware, you haven't missed out on any announcements regarding the 613 gallons. I know there's a visit toward the end of the month (maybe around the 26th and/or 27th). Perhaps we'll have a confirmation before then.

Regular Contributor
On 9/8/2014 DoxieMomma said:

As far as I'm aware, you haven't missed out on any announcements regarding the 613 gallons. I know there's a visit toward the end of the month (maybe around the 26th and/or 27th). Perhaps we'll have a confirmation before then.

Thank you! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor
On 9/8/2014 Kempokim said:

No problem, hope you get your gallon........I feel the same way about Tea Tree!!

Regular Contributor
On 9/8/2014 Kempokim said:

No problem, hope you get your gallon........I feel the same way about Tea Tree!!

I love TT too!

Super Contributor

From Wen Dooters FB page:

""Anyone ready for Six Thirteen Gallons? I overheard discussions about the upcoming trip and that was a big discussion. I also heard the question 'will the Six Thirteen Oils be ready?' I didn't hear the answer. I'll keep my ears open and continue being a good and obedient guy. When I'm a bad boy she doesn't share... treats or information.""

I am DREAMING of the day 613 oil is a reality Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
On 9/8/2014 MandySays said:

From Wen Dooters FB page:

"Anyone ready for Six Thirteen Gallons? I overheard discussions about the upcoming trip and that was a big discussion. I also heard the question 'will the Six Thirteen Oils be ready?' I didn't hear the answer. I'll keep my ears open and continue being a good and obedient guy. When I'm a bad boy she doesn't share... treats or information."

I am DREAMING of the day 613 oil is a reality Smiley Happy

Me too! I like to use CC, SC, and oil daily. I like it when I have it all in the same formulation. : )