Respected Contributor

Review the 613 Body Treatment

I got my 613 body treatment today. I put some on both arms. It smells very much like the 613 cc. Once I put it on the lemon scent was very dominant with a hint of vanilla. As it dried down, the lemon and vanilla scents were more balanced. The scent does seem to linger longer than the 613 EDT fragrance. I think it will be wonderful to layer the body treatment and the EDT to add staying power to the scent. The body treatment is very moisturizing. It makes the skin on my arms feel very soft. I can still smell it on my arms, and I put it on three hours ago. I really like it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. However, the ingredients are amazing, so I see why it is more costly. I do feel that the 613 body treatment is more moisturizing than the regular Wen lotions. I love the regular lotions, so this is even better. Please review the body treatment if you try it. Happy Wenning everyone!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review the 613 Body Treatment

Hilary!!!!

Thank you thank you thank youuu!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Hilary!!!!

Thank you thank you thank youuu!

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome, lol!!! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

So tempting!!!! Thank you for the review. I'm trying to wrap my head around the price still, but with how well my skin has responded to all the Wen oils and lotions, I may have to get it!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review, Hilary!

Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 BethanyB said: So tempting!!!! Thank you for the review. I'm trying to wrap my head around the price still, but with how well my skin has responded to all the Wen oils and lotions, I may have to get it!
I know what you mean about the cost. It is only 8 oz., so I feel like I need to ration it or something. I'm not sure I will use it everyday because of the cost. I would like to use it everyday. I will have to experiment with how much I need for it to be effective. Hopefully, I can just use a little and still get results. I will review it again after I have used it several times. I am curious about how it will improve my skin over time. If I see great improvement in my skin, then the cost will not bother me as much.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks for the review, Hilary!

You're welcome! I always enjoy your reviews, too.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 9/4/2014 BethanyB said: So tempting!!!! Thank you for the review. I'm trying to wrap my head around the price still, but with how well my skin has responded to all the Wen oils and lotions, I may have to get it!
I know what you mean about the cost. It is only 8 oz., so I feel like I need to ration it or something. I'm not sure I will use it everyday because of the cost. I would like to use it everyday. I will have to experiment with how much I need for it to be effective. Hopefully, I can just use a little and still get results. I will review it again after I have used it several times. I am curious about how it will improve my skin over time. If I see great improvement in my skin, then the cost will not bother me as much.
Thanks for your review Hilary, I will look forward further comments as you use it. My DH was going to purchase it for me but I decided to hold off until I heard your review. I know you love the body lotion as much as I do and I have a few bottles going now. Maybe eventually the Q will supersize this, wouldn't that be nice?
Super Contributor

Great review!!! I want this soooo bad!

Valued Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Hilary77 said:
I'd love to hear your review after a few weeks of using it. I'm with ya, if the results are great then I could justify the cost. I love the lotions, so I'm really hopeful for this. I do however wish he would make a 613 lotion. Maybe he could do it with a lower cost. Maybe if this body treatment is a success then he'll branch out the 613 body line. I'd love a body wash and lotion, oh and oil too! :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!