Valued Contributor

Fall Seasonals - When to Use

Is anyone breaking into their Fall Seasonals as soon as they get them? This is my first time trying the FGP and I am anxious to see how it works on my hair. I want to try it out when I get it, but it will be in the 90s here next week. Do you all wait until the season actually starts to use the seasonals?

Respected Contributor

Re: Fall Seasonals - When to Use

I usually use my fall seasonals as soon as I get them. I usually can't wait, lol!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

no, I don't use my products based on the season, I will try them as soon as I get them and use them until they are gone if I like them. I plan on using my summer seasonal all through Fall and Winter (and hopefully Spring if it lasts that long).

Honored Contributor

I just finished a bottle of FHP, but still have an open bottles of, SGGT, FAS, SOB and FGP in my shower, among several others. I'm very much a smorgasbord cleanser. Once my FTP gets here, I'm sure I'll open it right away.

Respected Contributor

I use them in the season, but in addition if I think the scent fits another season I will use in that season as well. But not outside of those times. The exception is I always use a moisturizing formula before a chemical process, so I am using WVM once every 2 months til its gone and then will use SHP for that. Otherwise I won't use SHP outside of Summer.

FGP, FAS in Fall, Winter/WCM Winter, Spring, Summer/SGGT in Spring/SHP in Summer.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I am not one that will stick to a seasonal time table. I always have open TT, Fig, 613 (although I only use this CC once a month) and lately I have been mixing the WCM with the Fig for my second cleanse.

I am more interested in using items in order of purchase. For example I just purchased SHP. I do not plan on opening that seasonal next although I am dying to see what all of the hoopla is about. I have three other seasonal formulas that are at the head of the line.

Frequent Contributor

I have already opened and used the FGP and FTP. I just couldn't wait. I already had FAS and I have used it during the summer when we had several rainy days in a row. I prefer using it during fall and winter but anytime the weather is blah, I reach for the FAS since it gives me a cozy feeling.

Valued Contributor

I just used FAS a few days ago! I love it, so I still use it year round but not too often. I can't wait to try FGP and FTP!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I used my FTP the morning after I got it...and it was an out-of-body experience, lol! Love that scent!!! However, after using it a couple of times, I've now put it aside till later in the month, or even October. I'm big on using seasonal scents in their season, that's just me. I did smell the FGP before I put it away--yum!--and will break it out in November.

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 vermint said:

I used my FTP the morning after I got it...and it was an out-of-body experience, lol! Love that scent!!! However, after using it a couple of times, I've now put it aside till later in the month, or even October. I'm big on using seasonal scents in their season, that's just me. I did smell the FGP before I put it away--yum!--and will break it out in November.

Vermint, Thanks for the review of FTP. It seems like all Wenners have only posted positive experiences of this formula. I am still waiting to order until the RTM and oil is available and hopefully, will be offered in a 3 piece kit. If this 3 piece kit is never offered, I would still like to buy the RTM and oil individually, if they are offered on QVC. I can also order them on the Chaz Dean site, once I try the cc.