Esteemed Contributor
If it's true that Lisa uses Wen, Chaz must cringe when she says she uses his products. Her hair is all fake and looks stiff and "done," nothing like the look Chaz touts. Of course she is selling a product so she would say she uses it even if she doesn't. Believe me, I use Wen and don't have the hair or get the results the models do, but at least it is healthy and current. I like Lisa, but I think she would look much prettier with a more natural look.
Respected Contributor
She has talked about her reliance on hair pieces and in recent months has taken them out on the air during a WEN show to show her progress. You just have to ""accept her where she is."" It's part of her persona. Her real hair doesn't even look bad. We all have crutches.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

She is annoying to me. She claims that she uses every skin care line, cosmetic line, haircare line, etc. when she is on the air. She doesn't have to lie to us about this. I don't really watch the home shopping shows very often, but the representatives should be more honest about their assessment.

Super Contributor

She has softened her hair a lot lately. But, still she always talks about having 2 hairs rubbing together trying to make something and Chaz corrects her, and I've noticed she has just recently started acknowledging that her hair is better and also acknowledging that she feels dependent on hair spray and styling tools, which causes teasing by Chaz, showing they are friends and at ease with each other.

It came to me during the last WEN show that she may really feel intimidated by the WEN models and so is overly conscious about her hair. Who of us wouldn't be? Many of us feel our hair falls short of the models - there is always a thread started something like "Does your hair look like the WEN models?" every visit.

I see no reason to doubt her statement that she is using WEN. If she wasn't using WEN and wasn't a long-time client and friend of Chaz I think that would show. Instead, I see a real friendship and acceptance of each other. My feelings are if Chaz accepts her with her hair "hang ups", why can't we?

Valued Contributor

Um... I would say... definitely not true.

Chaz Dean strikes me as the kind, helpful type that offers support and encouragement to anyone seeking his advise. Not judgment or shame. Lisa Robertson included.

Do you think he would cringe standing next to a cancer patient who was talking about using Wen?

Honored Contributor

You know what, it's hair cleanser. It's meant for everyone and all hair types, which is why he features models with everything from thin fine hair to thick curly hair. It's not just for people who are hair models. You're assumptions about what Chaz thinks of Lisa's hair says more about you, than it does about him, or Lisa herself.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Lisa's admission about the challenges of her hair strikes me as very real. She says that her hair has improved with WEN but that she feels more comfortable on air with extensions. Is that a big deal?

MFitz: Sometimes her hair style is casual and more natural, but more often she goes for a dressier glam look. I assume that's because she likes it. Just like I get to choose how to style my crazy, curly hair.

susan25, I don't watch Lisa enough to contradict what you are saying, nor do I want to argue (I promise) but I haven't heard her say that she personally uses other shampoos and conditioners -- even though it is her job to sell other lines. I could be wrong.

I like that Chaz teases Lisa about how she abuses her hair (e.g. hairspray). Their mutual admiration and friendship seems sincere.

Respected Contributor
I feel for her with her hair challenges. Hair is a big deal for most women. I don't know if she has tried wigs or if they cause more damage to thinning hair. Surely, she has spoken to experts about it. I don't know that she has a lot of options besides the clip on pieces or going natural. I believe she uses Wen. She has no reason to say she does if she doesn't. I think she uses other products too, like that thickening stuff that QVC sells plus Joan's Great Hair Day. I'm sure Chaz has women with all kinds of hair challenges using Wen and doesn't judge.
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 susan25 said:

She is annoying to me. She claims that she uses every skin care line, cosmetic line, haircare line, etc. when she is on the air. She doesn't have to lie to us about this. I don't really watch the home shopping shows very often, but the representatives should be more honest about their assessment.

But why call out Lisa for this? Every host does it, and some do it more than she does.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Just because she wears extensions doesn't mean that Wen has not improved her real hair. We ALL do what we need to do to feel better about ourselves. Let the woman alone and take care of yourself.