Super Contributor
This may seem silly but I prefer the slimmer taller bottles from GR to the shorter stouter bottles from QVC. I know the formulas may be slightly different too. They just fit better in my shower ledge. I buy most of my Wen from Q but get some, mostly seasonals from GR.
Valued Contributor
I do too! I get all my 16oz CCs from GR, except the seasonal 3 piece set with the CC, oil and mist. But my all 32oz and gallon are from QVC of course. I really like the GR bottles. And they do fit better in my shower also. I think most of my problem is having so many open at once, lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I have various ones open too, I just make a cocktail of them and mix them together.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the appearance of the bottles, but the convenience of the 32 ounce bottles. I keep 32 ounce bottles of Fig and 613 in the shower and refill those.

I buy TT from GR as well as a bunch of other products. I hope they will make a 32 ounce bottle for TT like they did SAM.

I'm going to need a bigger shower.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor
Who is GR?
Esteemed Contributor

GR is Wen dot com or Guthy Renker. The infomercial.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 sjk73 said:

I have various ones open too, I just make a cocktail of them and mix them together.

Doesn't it smell funky, mixing them all up?

What CCs blend - scent wise?

Esteemed Contributor

terrier, I made the mistake of making a Frankebottle with CCs that didn't work for my hair (Lav, SAM) and the dregs of bottles that I finished (613, Fig, TT, BGT). It smells fine.

Another Wenner makes her bottles with her staples.

Fig and Lav do NOT blend!