Honored Contributor

--

Welcome to the brisk and cooler, Season changing month of Wen in September!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Please make sure to vote for your favorite Wen products that are featured among the 2014 Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees -- Chaz has been so responsive to our requests for specific Wen products and configurations, that this would be a great way to let him know how much we appreciate him (and our wenderful Wen products). {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

August 30th's Wen TSV was quite a popular with at least 115,000 kits sold!!! The WEN by ChazDean Cleanse and Treat Salon Experience Auto-Delivery TSV is still available in SAM, LAV & POM (FIG is wait list status) for the slightly higher price of $72.50. And you can still choose the auto-delivery option for this kit. The TSV price was $59.96, but the individual QVC prices total around $138 so it really is a good value for popular Wen products. Wen TSV weekends are always a lot of fun and I think w84WEN described it best in her It's Sunday morning and my account is tired.. thread.

For the first time multiple Seasonal Fall Scents will be available from the WEN products listings. The Fall Scents: New Debut & Two Encores options will include the brand new Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP), as well as the previous two Fall Seasonals which are Fall Apple Spice (FAS) and Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP). The new FTP seasonal scent is currently available in Cleansing Conditioner (CC). The FTP formula should also be available in Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) and Treatment Oil in a few weeks. Later this season, the FTP Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse should be available. The Seasonal FTP 3-Piece kit (16oz CC, 2oz RTM, & 1oz Oil) should also be listed in the next few weeks. If you want this kit, make sure to purchase it early because, last season, once that popular kit was sold out it was not restocked.

Right now each of the three Fall 32oz. Seasonal CCs has a featured price of $52.74 (versus the regular $58). If you lock in the featured price, the follow-up auto-delivery shipment should also be at that featured price. I think the featured price is probably going to be the best pricing available for the Seasonals. I think the price will only go up (or they might sell out).

The FAS and FGP formulas are currently available in both the 16oz and 32oz CCs. These two prior Seasonals are only available in limited quantity and are selling at a brisk pace, so make your purchasing decisions sooner rather than later. This is the only order of the season for FAS and FGP: so when they are gone, they are really gone for the season. I would suggest that you decide what you want earlier rather than later, because later may be too late. -- FAS and FGP Treatment Oils are expected to be available at Chaz's site in the near future.

Dooters has just announced (information courtesy of bruingirl) that, as each new season comes around, QVC will be bringing back all of the past Wen Seasonals!!! So, in addition to the brand new Seasonals, Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM), Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM), Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT), Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), and Summer Honey Peach (SHP) will all be available in turn.

Chaz also launched a brand new product during this last visit: the Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment (A-260084). He featured a brand new Finishing Touch Collection kit as well, and he demonstrated how to use these products together (if you click on the link, you should be able to access the "how to" video).

Chaz will be back at QVC on September 26th & 27th (Wen Schedule on QVC) because, he announced during his Wen QVC show at 2:16pm ET on 8/30: Wen Men Coming at the end of September. Finally our Wen men will have a Cleansing Conditioner to call their own. But it sounds as though some of us will be "borrowing" it from time to time. -- Since the 613 gallons will be available at QVC in the Fall again I'm wondering if they will be presented during this visit Last year they were presented on September 19th and sold out in two days!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Welcome new Wenners!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

This is a really fun place to hang out, ask any questions (the Wen Abbreviations Glossary andnumber of pumps are useful), learn more about Wen, and share the latest inside info.

Two extremely popular thread to have a look through are Hilary's What Cleanser Did You Use Today? thread as well as MissKlynn's What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? thread. Both threads have ongoing discussions about the Wen products people are using and how they're using these products. Especially for new Wenners, just reading these threads daily will give you a better handle on the best ways for you to use your Wen products. If you're really zealous, of course, you can read the whole thread! {#emotions_dlg.lol} But, for most people, just reading the latest entries are enough. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

wetdragon's excellent tips from Chaz Dean Studio thread summarizes key information from Chaz's website. And DrCEB's Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? thread is a great information source. A lot on Wenners find their hair really benefits from using the Wen oils. Hilary's great Benefits of Oils and I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! threads provide a lot of information about how to incorporate the oils into your Wen hair care routine.

The Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits are a great way to try out Wen and the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 provides information on the year round TSV schedule.

You can always call Chaz Dean Salon customer information: 323-467-6444. We even have a special wendooters horse who helps us out from time to time. He's a whiz at using Siri on his iPad. {#emotions_dlg.lol}There's a rumor that he can be bribed with peppermints and carrots!!

A lot of Wenners have their own animal friends and the Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too) thread -- in which Wenners have shared stories and photos -- is wonderful to read. And jaxs mom has a very special Rescue pup got a Wen bath thread for Mimi who is sooooo adorable!! Mimi's just gotten a brand new carrier bag!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

FYI, these links (and a whole lot more) are in the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 threads listed below.

Have a wenderful September everyone!!!

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio - September 2014 midnight shows listed in InsideQ - Wen Schedule on QVC: September 26th & 27th

Respected Contributor

Wow, Bebe what a great post you did. Thank you. Yes, I voted a week or so ago unless there's another place to vote. That tsv had to be the best I've seen. I jumped on it toot sweet. Chaz said he's heading over to Germany. That tugged at my heart. He'll be back though. Thanks again, Bebe. xo

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the recap Bebe! Aug 30th was an informative and exciting day. I'm looking forward to all of upcoming deliveries and discussions of what everyone thinks of FTP and the 6/13 lotion. Being greedy, I'm also looking forward to Chaz's next visit. My BF has a big birthday in Oct, so I'd love to get him some WEN for Men (then I can have my WEN Back, lol). Happy posting!
**Suz**
Respected Contributor
Woohoo bebe!!! Great thread!! Thanks for getting September started for us. I am looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about the new products that we have seen this past weekend, fall Tuscan pear and the 613 body treatment. Happy September everyone!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor
Thank you Bebe!! That's a great post! So much needed info. I'm happy Fall is about here but also a little panicked because I'm usually a lot father in my Christmas shopping. August was not the best month but things are looking up here and me and Xavier (our kitty ) are feeling better! Praise God! He is Good! I had a lovely Birthday yesterday. Got to spend time with my family! I was spoiled! I got a few QVC gift cards so I was able to get 2 TSVs and a big FAS!! With some left over for the FTP 3 piece set when it comes out. So happy to hear from everyone here. I hadn't been able to post as much as I like last month. Now I sit here on my sofa typing one handed, because there is a 28 pound kitty "on" my lap and it's not so easy to maneuver! Lol! And he keep taping my screen addind in some extra letters. I think I'm keeping up with him, lol! Such a peaceful morning! Blessings all!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Fall can't come fast enough for me. In fact I'm ready for winter snow at this point.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
Bebe---Great post. It was fun to read and no newbie could ask for me. Bethany--Happy Happy Birthday weekend! Your folks did really good with that gift! You can keep your funds for September now. And you'll have to post a pic of Xavier on the fur babies thread.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Kjelle said: Bebe---Great post. It was fun to read and no newbie could ask for me. Honny--Happy Happy Birthday weekend! Your folks did really good with that gift! You can keep your funds for September now. And you'll have to post a pic of Xavier on the fur babies thread.
Thank you!! It was a great Birthday! I will be posting pics soon. I have Xavier, 17 pounds and then the monster Forrest, 28 pounds, both cats. I'm on my tablet mostly and have no idea how to post pics from it, but I'll get on one of our PC's soon and show ya my fur babies.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

Good Morning and Happy September everyone!!

Thank you Bebe for the excellent recap and also for what is yet to come.

I'm really looking forward to everyone getting their products and reading their reviews.

Respected Contributor
Ooh! It is now time for the Ritual Sealing of the SHP and after a short Intermission, we will conduct the Official Opening of the FGP and FAS. The Quarterly Bathroom Shuffle will commence in 3 to 4 days. Stay tuned for whoopin' and hollerin'!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012