Esteemed Contributor

Anyone surprised what Chaz's site recommends for your hair?

I was surprised that cucumber aloe was 2nd on the list for me since I don't have an oily scalp and my hair is normal. I like the scent of cucumber aloe but as far as performance it's the last choice for me out of all the cleansers. The other two were lavender first which I get pretty good results with and SAM last choice which gives me the best results of all. I was surprised POM was not recommended.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone surprised what Chaz's site recommends for your hair?

Actually his recommender was the right one for me. I guess it's not gonna be perfect, we may be talking generality. Chaz along with host, Lisa Robertson, they were saying jokingly throw a dart at it which ever one you can't go wrong! In other words any one of them will be okay. The only thing people need to be careful with are allergies, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Yes. It said POM for me and that was the all time WORST CC I ever tried.

It left my hair limp and greasy.

I'm sticking with FGP and FAS and today I'm using my clarifying shampoo.

Respected Contributor

I got summer honey peach, sweet almond mint and pomegranate, as best, better and good. This was very accurate for me. I use all 3 of these formulas most often. Since using Wen, I always have one of the seasonals and sweet almond mint or pomegranate in my shower, in addition to 613. I use 613 about once a week. I sometimes will use tea tree or fig instead of the 613.

Honored Contributor

Yes. I tried it for what my hair was like when I first came to WEN and what it is now and they both suggest POM as the first choice even though my hair then and hair today are night and day. As someone already stated, it's not the one I would have chosen for me.

I wonder if because I have used Fig for so long and it is so moisturizing that I just feel like the soys are drying in comparison to Fig. I didn't like Pom or any of the original 4 seasonals. I felt they were drying. I didn't try the second set of seasonals because of that, but I am LOVING the third set of seasonals with the honey compound and the tea compound. It is not drying at all.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

LOL, my 3 least favorites were recommended. Fig, Pom and SAM.

The Fig smell makes me absolutely nauseous - there is a scent in there that reminds me of the cleaner they used to use when I was in grade school. The janitors used it to clean up after kids who got sick - so that is what memory the Fig evokes for me. LOL - can you imagine?

Pom is okay, but I find it much too fruity. I'm not overly impressed with the results either.

SAM - my first year, I bought a gallon of it and by the time I got through with it, I was sick of it. I have not bought SAM since 2011.

My favorite is Tea Tree and I use it with everything. It is the only one of the scents that I never get tired of. The other core I use is Lavender - I love anything Lavender. I am really all about the seasonals and those are my favorites outside of Tea Tree.

Valued Contributor

I just looked on there to see what it said for me and it was LAV first, SAM second, and TT third. Weird. I didn't think I liked LAV CC. I love the LAV oil. And SAM I didn't think was that great either. I do however love TT!! But tomorrow I'm going to try TT first ( always ) then LAV again and see how it goes. I'm open to trying these again.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Mine was accurate!

Fig: Best

SHP: Better

TT: Good

I use TT and Fig regularly. SHP gives me good results, but it's not around.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.