Respected Contributor

Cost like $2 at sallys beauty supply. Smells like wen lavender oil. Has lavender, olive and argan oil

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks kc! Are those 3 oils the only ingredients?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

3 of the 5 ingredients are oils according to the bottle +fragrance

Respected Contributor

its a preshampoo treatment but oil is oil

$1.99 on website 2oz

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.

Respected Contributor
  • Blend of Argan and Babassu Oils
  • Lightweight nourishing formula
  • Repairs, mends and softens
  • 100% Vegan
  • Paraben free

Ion Repairing Oil Treatment is a lightweight formula that combines Argan and Babassu oils to reduce frizz, split ends and breakage in all hair types. Absorbs into the hair to create shine, increase manageability and help repair and strengthen while protecting against heat styling and environmental damage.

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DIMETHICONOL ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,FRAGRANCE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL CINNAMATE ,CITRAL ,CITRONELLOL ,COUMARIN ,GERANIOL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

$4.99 for 8oz.

This is a repairing oil.

Super Contributor
On 8/31/2014 DogLvr said:
  • Blend of Argan and Babassu Oils
  • Lightweight nourishing formula
  • Repairs, mends and softens
  • 100% Vegan
  • Paraben free

Ion Repairing Oil Treatment is a lightweight formula that combines Argan and Babassu oils to reduce frizz, split ends and breakage in all hair types. Absorbs into the hair to create shine, increase manageability and help repair and strengthen while protecting against heat styling and environmental damage.

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DIMETHICONOL ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,FRAGRANCE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL CINNAMATE ,CITRAL ,CITRONELLOL ,COUMARIN ,GERANIOL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

45.99 for 8oz.

Forgive me, but I'm not well versed in regards to ingredient decks (lol). I'm taking your post to mean that this oil is mostly full of "cones", correct?

Esteemed Contributor

Silicones are synthetic oils. They pick up where oils stop, so to speak offering additional benefits.

Honored Contributor

wait, are the ones that kc and doglvr the same product or two different products?

I like the one kc showed in terms of ingredients but if that wasn't the full ingredient list and Doglvrs was, no thanks. I don't use silicone products on my scalp, which is mainly what I use the oils for (unless I use them on my body which, again, I don't want silicones in my oil too).

Honored Contributor

At 2 dollars a bottle I seriously doubt the argan oil is cosmetic grade.

As far as the other one, I wish they'd stop calling these products that are 90% silicones oils.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

wait, are the ones that kc and doglvr the same product or two different products?

I like the one kc showed in terms of ingredients but if that wasn't the full ingredient list and Doglvrs was, no thanks. I don't use silicone products on my scalp, which is mainly what I use the oils for (unless I use them on my body which, again, I don't want silicones in my oil too).

HD, Wen CCs contain silicones.