Contributor
I wanted to try the remoist treatment. Got it from Sephora to avoid shipping charges. Opened the jar and noticed it wasn't full bull that's not unusual since it's by weight not volume so it may not completely fill the jar. But for $58 I want to make sure I am getting what I paid for so I took the product out of the container using a sterile instrument and weighed it on a digital food scale. Three ounces exactly. Originally I was going to purchase the TSV but I noticed that they were saying the remoist was valued at $58, however the tsv kit jar was only two ounces not four. I wouldn't be surprised if the tsv contains less than two ounces. I'm returning the product because I don't like being ripped off. Both QVC and Wen are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
Valued Contributor

That's mighty big leap accusing Chaz Dean AND Qvc of bad business. Your experience involved Sephora and Sephora alone. I don't understand your logic... sorry.

Respected Contributor
Why don't you go back and get another. The jars are filled. By a machine. I haven't ever gotten a remoist from GR or the Q that didn't seems full. Just because this happened doesn't mean it was intentional. Just for a second say it was intentional, QVC nor Chaz has anything to do with it. The Sephora products are not the same formula as sold as the salon and the Q and are manufactured by Guthy Renker for distribution completely separately from what is sold as the salon and the Q. It wouldn't even be Sephora's fault. They have nothing to do with the manufacture. GR does their own manufacturing.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Count me among those that do not understand your logic. The TSV kit is a ripoff now??

That's a REAL leap since the CC alone would cost almost as much as the whole kit.

Honored Contributor

It's quite a leap going from buying something from Sephora to accusing a different company of fraud.

Time for me to remember I used to put posters like this on ignore because I just wasted my time even thinking about what she wrote. (Done)

Respected Contributor
On 8/31/2014 Wen Woman said:

Count me among those that do not understand your logic. The TSV kit is a ripoff now??

That's a REAL leap since the CC alone would cost almost as much as the whole kit.

I agree with you. The TSV was a great deal and is usually the best time to purchase something, whether Wen or another product. Although, I currently only buy Wen from QVC. I don't feel that I need or can afford some of their high-end skin care lines. I may try some of their cosmetic lines if I really like the configuration of products and need most of the items.

Contributor
I did not know that the product sold in Sephora was distributed by Guthy Renker. How is the product different? I still think it is dishonest for Qvc to value the tsv using the price of the four ounce product while they are only including a two ounce jar. It's actually astounding to me that none of you see anything wrong with that.
Respected Contributor
On 8/31/2014 SINY said: I did not know that the product sold in Sephora was distributed by Guthy Renker. How is the product different? I still think it is dishonest for Qvc to value the tsv using the price of the four ounce product while they are only including a two ounce jar. It's actually astounding to me that none of you see anything wrong with that.
QVC valued the TSV using a $50 price for the cost of one remoist treatment at the salon. They would have said $58 if they were talking about the 4oz product. There really is no 2oz product widely available for them to use for value. There was nothing dishonest, you just didn't realize what was going on. As for the GR formula it had to be redone to match a price point for mass manufacture and worldwide distribution plus to match customs restrictions all around the world. The Q has to get WEN from GR to sell in Germany, UK, and Japan, but not for US. gR also has the WEN infomercial which is why Chaz can't have an infomercial himself.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

Thank you OP I needed a good laugh. What a ridiculous post.

Valued Contributor
Kjelle - thanks for the explanation and Well said!
**Suz**