Valued Contributor
A259487 finishing touch collection..... Enjoy ladies
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

--

What is it: The WEN by Chaz Dean Finishing Touch Collection is trio of Volumizing Treatment Spray, Smoothing Glossing Serum, and Finishing Treatment Creme--in your choice of Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate. This collection gives you the tools to create a flawless blowout with amazing volume and intense shine.

Note: the Finishing Treatment Creme is only available in POM, so if you choose the SAM option the Finishing Treatment Creme will be in POM.

Includes:

• 6-oz Voluminizing Treatment Spray
  • 2-oz Smoothing Glossing Serum
  • 4-oz Finishing Treatment Creme

--

QVC Price: $73.00One Time Only Value Price:$59.96
Available for 2 Easy Payments

--

Honored Contributor

oh dang. Oh well. Smiley Sad Thanks for letting us know!

Super Contributor

Thanks Bethany! I'll be passing on this one...but a great value for someone who hasn't tried these yet

Valued Contributor
I'm with ya Happydaze, it's not what I was hoping for but I know a lot of people will like it. But at least my birthday money will be spent getting me some fall Wen! Which does make me happy! :-)
Esteemed Contributor

Oh good. I am not tempted by this at all. My pocketbook thanks Chaz and QVC for this merciful deed. :-)

Valued Contributor
Thank you Bebe for including the pics! I'm not at all computer savvy, lol! But I was surprised I found it so quick. I was typing one time only value in the search bar every few minutes since 9:30 and all of a sudden it was there.
Honored Contributor

Yea I just got the text. I'm passing. It's funny because I just put some finishing creme on my ends not 5 minutes ago.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 BethanyB said: Thank you Bebe for including the pics! I'm not at all computer savvy, lol! But I was surprised I found it so quick. I was typing one time only value in the search bar every few minutes since 9:30 and all of a sudden it was there.

Bethany, glad to be of helpSmiley Happy I was looking for it as well. I don't need this OTO so my wallet is a bit happierSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 icezeus said:

Oh good. I am not tempted by this at all. My pocketbook thanks Chaz and QVC for this merciful deed. :-)

LOL.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval