Valued Contributor

Use WEN TT but have never used the styling products that come with the TSV. Don't know if I should get the TSV and try the styling products or just order the 32 oz TT by itself. Would like to hear results/opinions on the other products in the TSV please.

Respected Contributor

For about $10, it's an absolute yes. This is an exceptional value.

These are great styling products.

Regular Contributor
Yes! The combo of the styling cream, with a few spritzes of the volumizing treatment rubbed together and added to the hair before blow drying is amazing. I ran out of the VTS and have been trying to mix my styling cream with some old hairsprays until I used them up but it doesn't work as well. Hair feels dryer and not as shiny and a bit more sticky. And the curls weren't as curly. I tried about a dozen different ones from my stash or from friends and tossed or gave them away as they didn't work. This had been going on about a year... I was about to crack and buy more (I was waiting to run out of styling cream so I could get the duo) and this TSV popped up! Yeeeees! I was out or near out of everything, couldn't be happier!
Valued Contributor

For me, Wen changed the way I looked at styling products and treatment masks. I use the styling crème & volumizing treatment spray everyday. I use the remoist mask once or twice each week. I agree with DogLvr, for $10 YES!

Honored Contributor

Hi BetsyDoodle, good to see you againSmiley Happy I hope Wen is continuing to improve your husband's hair.

As DogLvr mentioned, this is a really great value for $10 more than the 32oz TT CC would be alone. This is a great way to try the Wen styling products. The Styling Creme and the Remoist are both top Wen products that a lot of people use.

While I ordered the TSV in BGT, I've used the TT CC, SC and remoist with great results. On it's own the remoist is really pricey, so this is a great opportunity to see how it works for you. The SC offers heat protection from blow drying, helps hold in moisture, and helps to style your hair.

If you select the AD plan, then you can continue to get this value for two additional shipments. You can also change formula for each additional AD shipment.

I generally order one of each of the Spring, Fall and December Wen TSVs on auto-delivery. This way I always have TSV AD shipments coming up in case I need to order more CC, and I don't get stuck paying full price for CCs.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor
On 8/30/2014 bebe777 said:

Hi BetsyDoodle, good to see you againSmiley Happy I hope Wen is continuing to improve your husband's hair.

As DogLvr mentioned, this is a really great value for $10 more than the 32oz TT CC would be alone. This is a great way to try the Wen styling products. The Styling Creme and the Remoist are both top Wen products that a lot of people use.

While I ordered the TSV in BGT, I've used the TT CC, SC and remoist with great results. On it's own the remoist is really pricey, so this is a great opportunity to see how it works for you. The SC offers heat protection from blow drying, helps hold in moisture, and helps to style your hair.

If you select the AD plan, then you can continue to get this value for two additional shipments. You can also change formula for each additional AD shipment.

I generally order one of each of the Spring, Fall and December Wen TSVs on auto-delivery. This way I always have TSV AD shipments coming up in case I need to order more CC, and I don't get stuck paying full price for CCs.

-- bebe Smile

bebe777

Thanks for asking and yes TT is improving his scalp and hair and that is why I am going to order the TSV in TT. Since everyone agrees that the styling products are great, I will try them. I have recently cut my hair really short again due to my former stylist "hacking my hair". My new stylist is actually my neighbor and she took my aside and said come see me, I always loved your hair short and you need to cut it! I went and I do love the short cut and the amazing thing was she was using TT on her customers. I have been using it a while and never knew she used it in the salon. I have a lot of hair, but it is fine and the TT really helps with volume. I also had her highlight my hair and I love it. It is not totally "cured" from the past abuse, but it reminds me of when I was much younger and my hair was in better condition. My hair is also so much more hydrated. Thanks to everyone on this forum who have been so kind and helpful every time I ask a question.

Valued Contributor

I also forgot, since my hair is really short, ( it is just a little longer than the blonde WEN girl with the short hair)how many pumps of the styling products do I use?

Respected Contributor
On 8/30/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

I also forgot, since my hair is really short, ( it is just a little longer than the blonde WEN girl with the short hair)how many pumps of the styling products do I use?

You will probably only need one pump.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Betsy! I ordered the kit with the styling essentials and I am so excited! I haven't tried any of them before.

Go for it!

I'm going to watch the tutorial on the QVC site so see how much to use.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
On 8/30/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Hi Betsy! I ordered the kit with the styling essentials and I am so excited! I haven't tried any of them before.

Go for it!

I'm going to watch the tutorial on the QVC site so see how much to use.

HonnyBrown, have you tried the styling creme? If not, you are going to love it!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!