Regular Contributor

Hi. I have been using wen for almost 3 years but believe it or not this the the first TSV I have ordered on auto delivery. My question is will it always be the same price? It looks like every 3 months it will be the same price. If so WOW! I ordered TT and Lav. so excited!

Trusted Contributor
Yes! You get to lock in the price with AD. You can usually call and switch the formulations too. I've done that in the past by starting with lavender, then switching the next shipment to POM and such. It's a great deal!
Trusted Contributor

Yep, same price for all deliveries! Isn't that awesome?! His TSVs are always such a great value.........it kills me to order a "stand alone" item, lol.

New Contributor

I am interested in WEN. I am 54 with course colored hair. Which WEN products should I be using?

Thank You,

Donna Smile

Trusted Contributor
If your hair is course and dry, Fig seems popular. It is heavier than some of the others, so my fine hair feels weighed down by it, but I think there is a guide on the Wen website
Respected Contributor
Not only will it be the same price(!!!) but you can increase the quantity too Smiley Happy so if you decide you love it and you aren't that excited about whatever the Spring set will be, you can buy up to 5 kits with each shipment per TSV order (they all have to be the same scent as each other, but they do not have to be the original scent you ordered). Sometimes I have gotten 2 or 3 kits with my final shipment if I was skipping the Mar/Apr TSV, to keep me in CC until Aug Smiley Wink
Super Contributor
On 8/30/2014 WenGirl42 said: Not only will it be the same price(!!!) but you can increase the quantity too Smiley Happy so if you decide you love it and you aren't that excited about whatever the Spring set will be, you can buy up to 5 kits with each shipment per TSV order (they all have to be the same scent as each other, but they do not have to be the original scent you ordered). Sometimes I have gotten 2 or 3 kits with my final shipment if I was skipping the Mar/Apr TSV, to keep me in CC until Aug Smiley Wink

WenGirl42, this TSV doesn't come with a seasonal scent, does it?

Respected Contributor
No. But today's kit has 3 shipments (now, late Nov/early Dec, and late Feb/early Mar). By the last shipment, we ought to know what the Spring set will be (meaning the Mar/Apr TSV) and people who aren't going to buy that kit might want to increase their final shipment of this kit to tide them over Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! So so so excited! What a deal!!!!!!

Super Contributor
On 8/30/2014 WenGirl42 said: No. But today's kit has 3 shipments (now, late Nov/early Dec, and late Feb/early Mar). By the last shipment, we ought to know what the Spring set will be (meaning the Mar/Apr TSV) and people who aren't going to buy that kit might want to increase their final shipment of this kit to tide them over Smiley Happy

Oh, that makes perfect sense. I was so confused. :-)