Super Contributor
Does anyone know if there will be an oil in the Tuscan Pear?
Respected Contributor
The oils usually take 2 weeks or so to come out. It has been as long as a month (Winter Cranberry Mint if I recall correctly). There will also be a 3pc set with a 16oz CC, 2 oz RTM and 1oz oil.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: The oils usually take 2 weeks or so to come out. It has been as long as a month (Winter Cranberry Mint if I recall correctly). There will also be a 3pc set with a 16oz CC, 2 oz RTM and 1oz oil.

lol, and a 6oz. FTP RTM… and most likely a FTP styling cream and a FTP mousseSmiley Happy

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 bebe777 said:
On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: The oils usually take 2 weeks or so to come out. It has been as long as a month (Winter Cranberry Mint if I recall correctly). There will also be a 3pc set with a 16oz CC, 2 oz RTM and 1oz oil.

lol, and a 6oz. FTP RTM… and most likely a FTP styling cream and a FTP mousseSmiley Happy

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I just checked Chaz's site and the FTP is available in CC, RTM, Oil, SC and mousse. So hopefully these other products will be available on QVC in the next few weeks. Usually the Seasonal RTMs and Oil pop up on QVC 10-15 days after the next Seasonal CC is launched. But since Chaz is coming back to QVC on September 26th & 27th, he might choose to present these products during his next visit.

The Seasonal frequently shows a bit later (though occasionally it has been launched along with the new Seasonal CC). It generally shows u; 3-4 weeks into the new season, and sometimes as an OTO.

Since the Seasonal SC and mousse were just added to the line this past season, we really can't gage when those products are likely to show up. *g* I think a Seasonal Styling Duo is likely though.

Also, I just checked Chaz's site and the past two Fall Seasonals (FGT and FAS) are now available in RTM and Treatment Oil. -- Just make sure to check by "formula" and the listings will come up.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Respected Contributor

I already posted about the fall styling products on another thread about the fall styling products.

Bebe, I had noticed that the prior seasonals are available in RTM and oil. I am not interested for this season but may have to order these items from the Chaz Dean site for the winter. I expect that I will be ordering more the WCM and also want to try the WVM. If I want the RTM and oil in both of these formulas, I will have to order from the Chaz Dean site. If I believe that I can afford these additional products, I will order them. When it gets closer to the holidays, I usually don't like to spend a lot of money on myself.

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh! If this means that in December I might be able to get both the Winter Vanilla Mint cleansing conditioner and Replenishing Treatment Mist, I'd better start saving my pennies now so I can REALLY stock up!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
On 9/4/2014 geezerette said:

Oh my gosh! If this means that in December I might be able to get both the Winter Vanilla Mint cleansing conditioner and Replenishing Treatment Mist, I'd better start saving my pennies now so I can REALLY stock up!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Yes, the prior fall seasonals rtm and oil are available on the Chaz Dean site. We have to believe the same selections will be available for the winter seasonals in December.

Honored Contributor
On 9/4/2014 susan25 said:

I already posted about the fall styling products on another thread about the fall styling products.

Bebe, I had noticed that the prior seasonals are available in RTM and oil. I am not interested for this season but may have to order these items from the Chaz Dean site for the winter. I expect that I will be ordering more the WCM and also want to try the WVM. If I want the RTM and oil in both of these formulas, I will have to order from the Chaz Dean site. If I believe that I can afford these additional products, I will order them. When it gets closer to the holidays, I usually don't like to spend a lot of money on myself.

susan, I've got limited computer access these days so I'm a bit behind in posting. I've just been reading the older posts first and only saw your post as well as Caitlin's post this morning. Thank you for posting the information. Smile

With regard to the holiday crunch, it occurred to me that the Seasonal winter scents won't come out until December 1st, so you might be able to put off ordering them until early January. By that time we all should probably have an idea as to quickly the Fall scents are selling and if any of them sold out early. QVC will also probably have a better handle on how much (more) to order since it may well be a one-and-done order. If the Winter Seasonals are first offered at a featured price, we'll probably also have a better idea as to how long that featured AD price will be good for.

Respected Contributor
On 9/5/2014 bebe777 said:
On 9/4/2014 susan25 said:

susan, I've got limited computer access these days so I'm a bit behind in posting. I've just been reading the older posts first and only saw your post as well as Caitlin's post this morning. Thank you for posting the information. Smile

With regard to the holiday crunch, it occurred to me that the Seasonal winter scents won't come out until December 1st, so you might be able to put off ordering them until early January. By that time we all should probably have an idea as to quickly the Fall scents are selling and if any of them sold out early. QVC will also probably have a better handle on how much (more) to order since it may well be a one-and-done order. If the Winter Seasonals are first offered at a featured price, we'll probably also have a better idea as to how long that featured AD price will be good for.

bebe, Thanks and you are right. Waiting until January or later to order prior seasonals will probably be the solution. Although, I am hoping that the December tsv is similar to what has been offered in the past since it seems like a good deal and would also make great gifts.