Valued Contributor

Bamboo Styling Cream and Spray?

Does anyone know if these will be offered as a duo or separately? I would love to add these to my collection.
Regular Contributor

Re: Bamboo Styling Cream and Spray?

I don't know. But, this is the reason that I got the TSV today. I have the RTM from the last TSV and now I can get the SC. So, excited!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm going to do a whole BGT wash once it comes! Can't wait! {does cartwheel}

Respected Contributor

Yes the Fall Styling Duo OTO is already in the system. It is not VTS though. It is styling creme and mousse.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

Is the OTO for today??
Frequent Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: Yes the Fall Styling Duo OTO is already in the system. It is not VTS though. It is styling creme and mousse.
Kjelle, how can I search to find this oto? I'm not finding it
Super Contributor

So---what is the OTO again? Will it be styling cream in the fall scent?

I wish Chaz would do the styling cream, etc. for the seasonals at the time he intros them.

Super Contributor

Chaz just said at 2:05 pm that they are working on the BGT mousse!

Contributor

On 8/30/2014 cgil said:
On 8/30/2014 Kjelle said: Yes the Fall Styling Duo OTO is already in the system. It is not VTS though. It is styling creme and mousse.

Chaz just said (at 2:05 pm) that they are ""still working on the mousse"" for BGT so how is it an OTO ""already in the system""?

I just heard Chaz say the same thing. The BGT mousse is in testing.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/30/2014 cgil said:

Chaz just said (at 2:05 pm) that they are ""still working on the mousse"" for BGT so how is it an OTO ""already in the system""?

I believe kjelle is talking about the fall scent
Respected Contributor

I didn't mean to say it was an OTO for today. In fact, there is no picture up, so it's not today. For summer the styling duo didn't come up until June 28. That styling duo was also presented as an OTO. This fall listing says OTO on it. The seasonal styling duo is styling cream and mousse. You can see upcoming listings on an iPad app only.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012