Not applicable
Why doesn't the TSV come In cucumber Aloe ? I have fine, thin hair and this is the only one that works for Me.
Respected Contributor
I think it is actually bc CA is the least popular formula. They usually bring in lesser quantities of CA for all the kits and gallons. It just doesn't sell as much. For this kit, they would have needed to manufacture a CA VTS and they prob decided it wasn't cost efficient based on anticipated sales. That's my guess, anyway. Sorry bamacat.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Bamacat, welcome to the Wen forum. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Unfortunately, the CA formula is not always offered for the Wen TSVs.I think that Chaz always tries to have some CA included but he's probably not the only person involced in the decision making process.

CA sells the least well of all the Core CCs. For example, for this past Wen Gallons in June, while 130,000 total gallons were sold, only about 5,000 were available in CA.

I think that since QVC decided to offer a BGT option that CA got pushed aside. I think that the Spring 2015 Wen TSV will probably offer a CA option.

I know how you feel about the CA option being a sort of hit and miss thing with the TSVs. I use CA to periodically give my hair a good clarifying cleansing. I'm not really sure that my hair really needs it, but I still rotate the CA option in. I've been at the beach a lot this month and so Ive also been cleansing with CA (followed by 613) after every beach swim. Smile

Since I have had placed an AD order for the March 2014 TSV (32oz. Core CC, 16oz 613 CC, etc.) I may decide to switch my 32oz Core CC option to CA for the final shipment.

Since CA is your key formula, then you may want to order a CA Gallon next June and choose the AD option so that you can choose to recieve a second CA gallon later in that year.

Best of luck!!!

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor
I'm in a quandary & need opinions/suggestions please. I started using Wen this year when Chaz brought out the small BGT. I have sensitivities so it really helped balance and beautify my hair. Later just the 32 oz of BGT was offered on AD so I jumped on that deal. I was hoping to see more styling etc. products in the BGT but nothing came up and no word from Chaz. So I went on AD for the styling cream duo in Pomegranate. Still waiting for more products in BGT. Well the 30-day return/exchange period has long past and when I saw the TSV tonight --- the 4-piece kit for just $2 more than my solitary 32oz bottle I was both pleased and peeved. I'm on a budget but my hair & skin are pampered by me -- to a point. Now I've put the TSV on hold but it's kind of a stretch financially and time wise --- I've barely dug into the first 32oz CC & the 2 styling creams will last forever!! Another company would make an adjustment for me to get the new kit & return the other styling creams and tweak the numbers. It's been done for me by other vendors who appreciate the value of customer satisfaction. If I could afford it I'd keep it all but I can't manage it after months of medical expenses. I'm perplexed by Chaz's failure to offer or announce the other products in BGT earlier because he had to know they were in the works. If he were in my place I know he's a decent enough guy to make me happy and keep me as a Wen happy customer. I love the cleanser but I can look for a more affordable product line without the stripping chemicals --- I get the concept and my hair is fairly healthy anyway. So does anyone have a constructive suggestion or opinion on this subject while the TSV is still on hold in my account???? Thanks in advance.
Valued Contributor

Beautty, does the easy pay help you at all? I'm sorry that you're in a bind. There's always a risk buying when more good things are coming down the pike. I am always revising my wen budget and trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck and get all of the things my hair needs and some of the things I just want to try. A good way to help plan for stuff is to check out the wen board fairly regularly. That's how I found out that BGT styling products would be coming soon (that was confirmed a few weeks ago, I think?). But, because there were new products being made especially for this TSV, it wasn't in the insider or anywhere as early as that kind of info usually is. Also, if you check out Chaz's Facebook page I think there are occasionally updates. His business manager's horse, Wen Dooters, has a page (I know that sounds ridiculous but it's true) and Dooters is very helpful and gives sneak peeks and hints to us that are awesome. Some of the great people who use this board will check them and keep us abreast of those updates (thanks to bruingirl!). Bebe777 has compiled lots of reference pages for us to help strategize and know which sets are the best deals and when to expect them. Also, they will often give us hints on the shows-- like in June w/ the BGT gallons and today when they keep telling us that BGT will be going up in price. Hopefully that info can help you plan for your future purchases.

As for right now, I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you other than to perhaps get a TSV on easy pay and auto-delivery? And/or call QVC's customer service and see what they can help you with in terms of returning for credit/exchange. Maybe talk to a supervisor? The customer service reps can only do so much without things being signed off by a supervisor. If you make your purchase through a rebate site like mr. rebates, you'll get 5% cash back on your purchase for the first shipment. Good luck making your decision and enjoy your wen hair in good health!