Regular Contributor

613 Fragrance - will it come in a rollerball?

I hope 619 fragrance comes in a rollerball! Maybe for holidays?
Honored Contributor

Re: 613 Fragrance - will it come in a rollerball?

I don't know about rollerball, but I've heard that an EDT Duo with a travel size is in the works.

-- bebe Smile

Regular Contributor

Ok I have my christmas dream wish: a beauty kit from WEN consisting of a rollerball of the 619 scent, a TUBE mini size (2-4 ounces, I vote 4 personally,) and .... What else? Even this duo could be reasonably priced. And it would be the perfect stocking stuffer....oh santa (Miss C!) put this in my (tv) stocking this Christmas! Or Valentine's Day... That is the perfect duo.
Honored Contributor

The 613 cream has arnica in it which according to Andrew Weil is not safe to apply on scratched or open cuts on the skin.I always have cuts or nicks from shaving,yard work etc....do you think that Chaz has such minute amounts in the cream that it will be safe on broken skin.
Esteemed Contributor

I was just thinking of this when I saw this post late last night. I was actually thinking of picking up a set of Lori Goldstein's atomizers for the time being.
Regular Contributor

On 8/30/2014 beaches21 said: I was just thinking of this when I saw this post late last night. I was actually thinking of picking up a set of Lori Goldstein's atomizers for the time being.
What a great idea!