Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried it yet? I received it today and it smells wonderful. I can't believe how fast it shipped.

Thanks!

Super Contributor
Please describe the smell.
Frequent Contributor

It smells just like a fresh juicy pear. It isn't overwhelming though in any way. I am hoping the smell lingers after my hair dries.

Contributor
It smells like heaven!! It smells just like pears, sweet and yummy!! He did outstanding on this fragrance. Now let's just see how it performs on my hair. Fingers crossed it does beautifully because I want this to be my new favorite.
Honored Contributor

Oh wow can't believe some of you received it already! So lucky! Please let us know what you think about the performance once you try it!

Frequent Contributor

Shopping momma,

I am so glad you agree about the scent. I know scent can be so subjective but it really does smell like a pear, doesn't it?

HappyDaze,

I couldn't believe how fast it shipped. I ordered the ginger pumpkin (even though it may not be as moisturizing as the SHP and FAS) and it was here today also. I will post again after I use the pear.

Super Contributor

Glad to hear about the scent. I usually can take any scent but last years Fall was just a total no for me no matter how it would have performed on me. Loved the Summer Honey Peach so I will have to buy the Pear since it has honey also as the 3rd ingredient. Hope those of you who have it can compare the performance to the Summer Honey Peach for us.

Valued Contributor

Oh, how I love the smell of pears especially as a Fall scent. Bath & Body Works used to have a Pear scented shower gel and body spray years ago that always came out around the Fall. I don't know why they ever discontinued it. Ever since, I've loved pear scented shampoos and shower gels but they aren't that easy to find. I'm going to put Pear Wen on my Wish List.

Valued Contributor

oh, man. i am in trouble. thanks for the reviews! can't wait to hear about performance.

Honored Contributor
After someone posted that Dooters said it wasnt spicey, I went ahead and ordered the 32 oz this morning. I'm glad you're happy with it.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN