Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I've been using WEN for a few weeks ordered from the Wen.com site. Tomorrow, will be my first official TSV WEN party. I have super short hair that I keep in a pixie cut. It's naturally curly and thick but it never frizzes and it's not coarse. The texture is fine actually but I have a lot of hair. I have been using the Sweet Almond and Mint from Chaz's site and I ordered two of the TSV's, one in Pom and another in Sweet Almond. I also ordered the Tuscan Pear. My question is I'm really curious about the 613 cleansing conditioner since it's on 4 easy pays. How is that different from his other products. I'm hoping the Tuscan Pear has a soft scent. I suffer from migraines so I have to be careful about what I order. So excited for tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another WEN Newbie Sorta

Hi Lady! Welcome to Wen!

613 can be considered a protein treatment. Some people use it daily, others use it sparingly.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

613 is a treatment based cleanser as HB said. I use it mixed with my other cc during my second cleanse , I also use it as a facial cleanser on my Clarisonic. You can also use it as an overnight treatment instead of remoist.
Honored Contributor

613 is my favorite scent. I too have fine hair, to my shoulders, and not as much as it sounds like you are blessed with. Basically I use 613 mixed with my 2nd cleanse as beaches 21 says. I also use it as a leave in, and with my Clarisonic as a facial cleanser. It is a wonderful overnight treatment and once in a while I use it as a cleanser on it's own, but not too frequently as it seems to weight down my fine, thin hair; this may very well not be an issue for you as your hair is short, curly, and plentiful!

Happy Wenning!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Thank you. I was thinking it was more like a special treatment and I like the idea of using mixed with the second the cleanse. I can't wait to try the volumnizing spray in the TSV. It sounds like the perfect styling product for my hair. I haven't been successful with creams because they often weigh my hair down. I'm looking forward to experimenting with the products. I really can't believe how soft my hair has become since I started using WEN and it's only been a couple of weeks.

Contributor

OP, you could wait on the 613 and she how your hair likes the FTP. FTP has some protein and is more treatment based than 613. There is usually a 613 gift offer around the holidays.