Frequent Contributor

For some reason I haven't gotten the email about the TSV and I don't get texts texts for OTO's Smiley Sad I've checked my settings and I'm set up to receive those items, but I haven't gotten a WEN email since the Gallons and I never got the text for the SHP OTO, so I missed it. I really don't want to miss any OTO's for the FTP, but I don't know what else to do.

Trusted Contributor

Hi kricket3142

It seems to be a hit or miss on receiving emails and OTO's texts from the Q even though you're signed up to receive them. I would suggest checking the QVC app during wen shows ...if there's an OTO it will appear and you can order. Or try calling CS during a wen show and asking if there's an OTO....I've done this while driving and was able to order an OTO a few years ago. I know we can't always be glued to our TV's during wen shows

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

kricket3142, You should call customer service about not receiving e-mails for Wen. I already order my tsv since I received an e-mail from them. I had stopped shopping online for a while and hadn't ordered anything from qvc for years. I recently discovered Wen since last summer when I decided to order the summer seasonal scent and SAM, at that time. I currently only order Wen from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Hi kricket3142,

Hmmmm, I usually get the WEN email alerts, but this one just showed up today at 3:30 EDST. Wonder if they are sending them out in small batches to avoid system overload?

Sorry you missed yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Well, my TSV's arrived 1 hour after the email. Thanks to all the wonderful Wenners and Mr. Dooters for keeping us posted!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
I've always gotten the TSV emails and this is the first time I didn't. I order all the time so I'm not sure what their selection criteria is for who to send the emails to. I'm signed up for emails so I thought it a bit strange I didn't receive it. Oh, well I still got the TSV from someone else sharing hers. It shipped yesterday!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I too did not get my e-mail notice and buy all the time as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Frequent Contributor

I don't know if this made a difference, but I re-did my preferences for E mail notifications early in the week. Mine were hit and miss before. I requested two days notice and got my E mail right on schedule. Re-doing them might help those of you who are missing them.