Occasional Contributor

Anyone know why Cucumber Aloe is not a choice for the WEN TSV tomorrow?

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV tomorrow--cucumber aloe

I always hear them mention during the shows that cucumber is limited, whether it be gallons or other products they repeat that. Cucumber was not available last TSV either if I recall correctly so my guess is it's the least popular scent so it not worth it for them to produce all that product for the TSV since they have to place such a large order to get us the low prices.. I personally don't know anyone who gets that particular scent so it makes sense. Not fun for those who love it though :/ but we did know before hand that it would not be offered in cucumber.
Respected Contributor

This TSV includes the option of several brand new products that have never been available for purchase before (BGT ReMoist and Styling Creme along with the Volumizing Treatment Spray in BGT, FIG, POM, and TT). They decided not to create the Treatment Spray in CA (probably because it is a lower seller and they were under a time crunch), and so they couldn't offer this particular TSV in CA. I'm disappointed too, but I understand the decision and am glad the BGT-lovers got that as an option at least! Smile

Frequent Contributor

Cucumber Aloe is my favorite of the cores. I'm disappointed that it is not being offered in this TSV. Luckily, I stocked up during the March TSV. I would love to have the styling products also - hopefully it will be an option in the OTO mousse/vts kit.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both for the replies. I never used it, but wanted to try as I have fine hair. Think I will go with the BGT; have that in the 16oz. and like it.