Super Contributor

OOpsy - they posted a OTO for Sat. What is it though?

Choice of One Time Only Groups for Sat 4/19/14 at 9:00 PM ET - A256578<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A256578" value="" />

aux1 = |Special Prices|

last = ||

fric = ||
<input id="cbSelectedMarketingText" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="AutoPromo_A256578" value="" />
QVC Price: $44.00 Featured Price: $39.98
Valued Contributor

Re: OOpsy - they posted a OTO for Sat. What is it though?

$39.98 is what the 12oz + the 2oz RTM are selling for right now so I don't understand how that is a OTO price for that set and 04/19/2014 was a while ago so something is scrambled up with QVC putting that on there. Maybe Dooters will let us know when some OTOs are going to be available during Chaz's up coming visit! Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

I think this is the VTS Mousse set that I announced before the March visit. It makes sense bc it says it was for April. We all waited and waited and I finally just had to order what I needed. This is a full sized mousse, a baby mousse, full sized VTS and baby VTS. The number you have goes to the Home & Away RTM set, but there is a different number for the VTS/Mousse set. It's so old now maybe they have assigned a new number. The listing has not been changed to reflect new scent choices which makes sense bc as far as we know, there are no new core mousse choices. I would love a TT mousse.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Not sure I'd purchase this now as I bought 2 of the SHP SC & mousse OTOs and the VTS will arrive in the TSV on Tuesday.

Super Contributor

it is a choice of sets so the set of Mouse and VTS makes sense but the other is a 2 piece set and I cannot figure out what that one is.

Valued Contributor

When you click on it (on an iPhone anyway) it is called Replenishing Treatment Mist Duo. That make sense about the other set with mousse and VTS. I would not need either of those at this time, but it does make more sense to me now after reading some of you thoughts... Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Yeah it does click through to the wrong item and when you input the item number it goes to the RTM Duo also so we have to wait and see tomorrow night for the real details.

Respected Contributor

A256578 could just be an event price?