Esteemed Contributor

Calling Kokathy, chickenmoo, miss klynn and betheneyb

Backwoods Barbie And anyone else I missed. I know Bebe is somewhere remote so I hope she gets to pop in.
Valued Contributor

Re: Calling Kokathy, chickenmoo, miss klynn and betheneyb

Hello Beaches21!! Sorry I've not been "around" as much. Thank you for thinking of me! I'm off the next 4 days, my man's birthday is tomorrow and mine is Sunday so I took a 4 day weekend! Yeah! It's been a little crazy here in August. I've been struggling with a few health inconveniences, but I am putting those aside, lol! And my kitty, Xavier had a few health issues but nothing life threatening! Praise God!! I can't wait for Saturday! We have plans during the day, for our birthdays, but I should be back for the evening shows and hopefully a good chat! I'll definitely be up for the midnight show! I hope all is well with you and your family. How have you all been?
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

That's funny your birthday's are only a few days apart. My husband and my birthday are a couple of weeks apart. We celebrate just the one time since they're so close.

Honored Contributor

hi beaches, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been doing so well. I hope this is a fun filled Wen weekend for you.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Hi Beachy! Smiley Happy

I haven't logged in for ages but I just saw your post and thought I'd say I'm still alive and kickin.lol I've been quite ill these last few months and have just returned to work recently.

I think I'll need a little Wen-therapy to make me feel better Smiley Wink lol

I'll be out of town most likely this weekend so you girls are gonna have to live it up for me--but I'll be there in spirit!

We'll all have to get chatting again soon.

Hugs to you and all Smiley Happy

~CM

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, Bethany sorry to hear about your kitty glad he's doing well and you too. I remembered you saying it was your b'day so I'm sure there's lots of Wen coming your way! Lol My dear cm- so sorry to hear about your health issues, what's going on with us Wen girls? My DH has a lifetime experience Saturday so I'll be missing the first few shows but plans are to be home by 10, that's the deal. Sorry honey but I'm not missing my Chaz and any good OTO's he may bring lol. Hubby knows he has a little competition when it comes to Chaz. Lol glad to hear your doing well, the last I heard from you you were working your butt off at work. Have a great weekend away, my thoughts will be with you. Bebe- that's the way it is with these chronic things but I deal with it the best I can. Looking forward to this visit and I'm so excited for all the goodies in store and to chatting with everyone. hope you're enjoying your time away and you're safe.
Super Contributor

I'm here. I've been a forum lurker for a bit. I'm not supposed to log onto the internet at work for long periods of time and it's been super busy. When I get home, I don't even feel like looking at my laptop. It's actually been good for me, I've been detoxing from everything, after all the stuff I've been dealing with it's nice to get back to being me.

I don't think I'll be getting the tsv. I have so much cc and remoist. I really can't see buying it and I am debating on whether or not to pick up some fall ginger pumpkin. I've known about the body butter for a really long time but right now at the price point it's at, I just can't justify spending the money on the body butter.

Thanks for the shout out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/29/2014 Kokathy said:

I'm here. I've been a forum lurker for a bit. I'm not supposed to log onto the internet at work for long periods of time and it's been super busy. When I get home, I don't even feel like looking at my laptop. It's actually been good for me, I've been detoxing from everything, after all the stuff I've been dealing with it's nice to get back to being me.

I don't think I'll be getting the tsv. I have so much cc and remoist. I really can't see buying it and I am debating on whether or not to pick up some fall ginger pumpkin. I've known about the body butter for a really long time but right now at the price point it's at, I just can't justify spending the money on the body butter.

Hey Kokathy, Glad you saw my post, I was getting a little worried for you from the last time we talked, glad all is well and hope to see you chatting.
Super Contributor

On 8/29/2014 beaches21 said:
On 8/29/2014 Kokathy said:

Hey Kokathy, Glad you saw my post, I was getting a little worried for you from the last time we talked, glad all is well and hope to see you chatting.

I'm good no worries. My brother and sister-in-law no longer have any power over me and right now it looks like karma is biting him in the bootie with one of his and/or hers get rich quick schemes and he is being caught out on even more lies but that's his issue not mine. Anyway, time for me to get moving, i need to hit up the farmer's market before it gets busy.

How are you doing with everything?